[𝒦ℴ𝓀ℴ𝓃ℴ𝒾] 𝒫𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓈𝒽𝓂ℯ𝓃𝓉

~Lemon~
⚠️: Facefucking, Cockwarming
{About: Koko trying to count his money but you being the pretty little brat you are, kept bothering him causing him to lose track 3 times so he shuts you up himself}
Koko x Braty Reader

It was about 4: 36 and (Y/n) was in Koko's office laying on one of the couches in there while Koko was had his deck, a stacks of money spread out on his desk as he counted the stack in his hands, with a very serious face which usually, and by usually making always, meant DO NOT bother him at all, but today (Y/n) choose death.

(If you don't like pink just imagine it as another color)

(Y/n) wasn't the type to sit and be bored they always have to have something. So after playing a few games on their phone and then a few on games on kokonoi's phone, she was ready to do something else, anything else. "sign...", She pouts side eyeing Kokonoi as she sunk into the couch, he didn't say anything didn't even look at her. "Mmm.. Sign!...", Nothing. " ....SIIGGNNN!"

"Oh my god! What?!", "I booorred!", "Find something to do.", He goes back to counting were he left off hoping it's the right number. "Hmfp.". (Y/n) crosses her arms then laying back on the couch right.

She grabs her phone and after about 3 minutes her stomach growls, "Hmm... I hungry, let's go eat!", silence, she signs then stands up and throws her phone to the couch before walking over to Koko then standing in front of his desk, watching the silver haired man flip through the money in his hand with a smile on his face. "Koko~" Silence, she smirks and walks around behind his chair. His eye twitched a bit but he continued to count. "Ko.Ko.noi~", she bends a bit wrapping her hands around his neck, then Whispers into his ear, "Hajim-", "Fuck. (Y/n). I swear to whatever God there is, if you bother me one more time. I'm busy. Either go sit down or go home."

(Y/n) POV

What is up with him?... "Hmfp fine." I sit on the floor next to his chair and he glares at me. "You didn't say we're I should sit~", Koko groans then looks back to the money in his hand. I smirk to myself then start poking at him a bit. After a few seconds of me doing this, he sits straight up and then leans back before looking over to me with the calmest face possible before smiling gently at me.

Oh no...

"Your bored, right. My shiny. Jewel.", I look away then back to him, before hesitantly nodding. "Okay then let me give you something to do".

Koko pushes his chair back, "Get under the desk.", "B-but-", "Now".

I immediately crawl under the desk, telling already he was PISSED, so the best thing I could do was to listen and be good for now.  Kokonoi pushes his chair up then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before reaching to my head and gripping my hair, pushing my head to his crotch. "You know what to do, right?". I gulp then sit on my feet then pull his cock out his pants then licks the base to the tip. Using my right hand I pump it while licking the tip. "Mmm..." He was getting a bit impatient and I could tell so I roll my tongue around his dick before taking it into my mouth.

"Ahh~... Good girl~..." He grabs my wrist pulling my hand away from his cock before taking his other hand and gripping my hair tightly, "Remember to breath out your nose Princess~". I look up at him questionable before he suddenly pushes my head down causing his dick to push to the back of my throat, "Mmmm!~" I gagged a bit before relaxing my throat allowing him to push my head up and down as he pleased, "Ngh~", he bites his lip. "Alright my shiny Jewel~, stay right there I really need to count this. Don't move".

I only nod a bit trying not to move so much.

"Good girl"

He's dick in the back of my throat felt really weird but felt oddly felt good, and the small of him this close to my nose was strong, enough to get me high just off it, just turned me on a lot.

I moved my hand down to the bottom of my dress lifting it just a bit to slide my hand into my underwear, rubbing my clit slowly for a bit before sliding 2 fingers into myself, "M-mmm~..", "Hm? Princess. Are you touching yourself?". I stop for a second before looking up at him with pleading eyes. "Heheh~", he smirks before petting me a little, "Remove them. Now." He says as he smiles down at me. I hesitantly remove my fingers becoming teary eyed. "Pretty Princesses who bother their suger daddy, don't get to be pleased. So be good~"

After what felt like forever which was actually just 2 minutes, the office door opened and someone walks in. "Yo Koko", it was Ran and Rindou, "Huh? What's up?".

"We about to go to the club in a few minutes you comin?", Ran said. "Not sure, I'll think about it, wouldn't really wanna waste money on any dirty bitches", "Hahah damn dude!, Oh yeah speaking of dirty bitches where (Y/N)? She was in here earlier".

"Oh yeah, hmm... I think she's.." I feel him move my head a bit before putting me back were I was. "Heheh I gave her some money and she went out shopping~", "Ah I guess she always loves to be all dressed up for her "daddy", pff-", I hear Rindou say. Koko just smirks and pets my head. "Your right about that~"

"I'll meet ya'll at the club later, I'll just "finish" up here", "Alright see ya, come on Rinny." Ran said and within a few seconds to door closes.

"Alright love~", Koko leans back before gripping my hair with one hand and placing the other hand my cheek and starts moving my head up and down. "Mmm f-fuuck~". He groans a bit throwing his head back. Each time he made his dick hit the back of my throat I teared up more and more and it caused the bell on my top to ring before he slammed my head down and came. "Ngh. Mmm~ Swallow~". And that's what I did. "That's my good girl~", Koko finally pulled out of my mouth.

"Take your underwear off then sit in the desk~"

[If you want a part 2 just let me know]