[ℋ𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒾 ℬ𝓇ℴ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇] ℴ𝓊𝓇𝓈

Ran x Reader x Rindou
⚠️: Jealousy, Violence, blood
Ran and Rindou go to visit you at work to see a guy flirting with you, but you seem like you don't seem to know that what was happening, till they stepped in
(Bonten Haitani Brothers)

Ran stood up from his office chair before standing up and starching then turning his head over to his younger brother, who was still typing away at his laptop in the couch. "Rinny... I'm broad lets go visit (Y/N)...", Rindou looks over to Ran, "I don't think that's a good idea, She did say she'd be pretty busy today", Ran shrugs his shoulders, "So?".

Rindou stares at his older brother for a moment before looking at his laptop, "Alright" he sits it down on the coffee table that was in front of him. Rindou stood up and walked over to the older male that began to walk out of the office. Ran and Rindou have always gotten bored easily, expectably when it came to work. Mikey wouldn't mind if they sneak out for a bit to go see their angel doll, after all he also had his own angel he usually sneaks off to go see.

Meanwhile, you were at the shop doing a bit of inventory to see what items needed to be restocked and which didn't before tomorrow. Till the door opened and the bell that hung above the door, rang. You turned your head and smiled, "Welcome!". She turned and walked to the cashier desk. "What can I do for you today sir?" She smiled sweetly.
The man stared at her for a moment before smiling back, "I only came for a few things" He said before looking for the things he came for. You smiled and within around 20 minutes, the man walks up the counter with a smile.

"So what's a pretty girl like your self working at a place like this?", You began to scan his items. "Oh I just need a part time job to keep myself detracted", "So you don't have anyone to take care of ya", You look at him confused a bit, "I didn't say that". You laugh a bit as you rang up his things. "So you gotta boyfriend or some shit", he smirks. "Well-"
Suddenly the door opens and the bell goes off, "Welcome, please give me a moment", You say not bothering to look over to the door. So you reached for the next item the man touches your hand. "So let me get your number suger~". He winks

You stared at the man for a moment, "I'm sorry but no, I have someone aready...", You say so you snashed your hand away from him. He rolls his eyes.

"I bet that he doesn't even take good care of you enough if your working here". He looked into your eyes as he licked his lip. "THEY take perfect care of me. And I'm sorry but if you keep acting like this, I'm going to have to ask you to leave or call the cops for sexual harassment". The bell rings again

The man glares at you as you looked behide him to see who came in but there was no one so you figured the person from couldn't find what they were looking for.

"Whatever bitch I was just asking, fucking cunt" He puts his hands his in pocket. "I don't want the shit anymore.", He turns a storms out leaving you to put the things back.

Meanwhile with the man cursed under his breath, a bit pissed but then his mouth was covered as he was pulled into a van and knocked out.

Hours later the man woke up tided to a chair, he began waking up and looking around before realizing the situation he was in then started to struggle.

"Oh he's up!" The pink haired man with scars on the corners of his mouth says.

"Really, Ran? Is this really necessary?", You say with your arms crosses as you sat on the older Haitani's lap looking at him in disapprove at the way Ran was handling this.
"Yes this is necessary. No one disrespect MY girl and gets away with it."
"OUR girl, dumbass.", They younger Haitani say.
"Yeah yeah, our girl, whatever".

You roll your eyes at your idiot boyfriends before pushing your self off of Ran, "Sanzu please untie him".
As he lifts his shoulders and then relaxes them before starting to walk to the man.
"Sanzu dont." Ran says.
He stops
"Sanzu please." You say.
He goes.
"Sanzu no.
He stops.
"Sanzu yes."
He goes.
"Sanzu"
He stops.
"Sanzu"
He goes.
"Sanzu"
He stops.
"Sanzu"
He goes.
"Sanz-"
Sanzu screams. "Okay thats enough leave me alone! I though this would be fun! Mikey!" He storms off to find his boss.

"Hm...", You hear the sound of pounding causing you to look over. "Rindou?...", You look over to see, while you and Ran were going back and forth Rindou was beating the shit out of the guy. "Rindou!"

Ran laughs, "That's my baby brother!", You shake your head before going over to Rindou and tapping his shoulder. Causing him to glare over to me but it had no affect, he looks back to the man. "Calm down Rinny..." You pat his head and he signs, "I don't like when others touch you". "He justs touched my hands Rin", You sign before kissing his cheek then grabs his hand that was gripping the man's shirt causing Rindou to let go.

You suddenly feel a par of hands on your hips. You roll my eyes as Ran kisses your neck a bit. "Then baby brother, how about we show this dipshit who she belongs to?~". Ran says pulling you back as he kissed your neck.

Rindou smirks before grabbing the man's hair and making him look at you, "Make sure you watch carefully~" He says before walking over and kissing the said of my neck that Ran wasn't on.

"She's ours".

_____________________

This was meant to be a lemon but I got lazy🤣