2.

𝐁𝐫𝐀𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠
- 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 × 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐨 -

~~~~

Hitto Kakucho felt himself tired.. Very very tired.. He's tired of work and many papers needed to be sign.. He even attended many gatherings today and meeting.. Lucky he manage to finish them all, he my be tired but actually worth it..

He's one of the top executive of Tenjiku corporations,so it's only normal that he will do many things as he hold a big authority and responsibility..

He's currently fixing his stuff while his bestfriend boss Kurokawa Izana are still on his chair holding a pen and stack of papers are lining up at the table..

He only give a pity look at him, bags are visible to his eyes.. His bestfriend are too hard working.. Tenjiku is known as the most rich and powerful corporations in Japan.. They hold many places and territories..

He's proud of it.. Since child he and Izana dream to become successful and it came true.. Their so successful and Kakucho can't wish anything more.. But there's more..

He wanted the one and only Hanagaki Takemichi his childhood sweetheart.. A beautiful sweet women.. Takemichi is always there for him, unfortunately the women can't even feel or realized that he love her..

For a long very time..

Izana.. I'm off, you should take a break and rest.." he scolded as the white hair man just nodded, orchid eyes are not leaving paper..

Kakucho sigh again.." Yeah yeah go home i can take care of myself, especially your wife is waiting for you.." Izana smirk teasing him as Kakucho only glare..

Izana knew that Kakucho love Takemichi but the girl is always dense which make him amuse seeing the depress Kakucho.. Kakucho is definitely different when it's come to Takemichi..

Now Izana remember his brother Mikey is obsessed to Takemichi.. They saw Takemichi as their siblings especially Mikey.. He always cling to her like a leech..

But know that they're adult and have a different life.. Takemichi her job as a teacher.. She really like kids and Izana won't doubt that Takemichi will be a good mother in the future..

A good mother of Kakucho child..' Izana chuckle at thought..

Alright them.. Don't forget to sleep and rest.. There's still tomorrow to do that.. "

Yes mother.."

Oh! Shut up.."

[ 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐨 ' 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ]

I felt nervous as i stand in front of Takemichi house.. My hands shake slightly, scared of disturbing her especially its 9:10 pm in night she might be sleeping already..

I hesitant to knock, i don't know why my feet suddenly drag me here, but i didn't dislikes it.. I always love when i saw her especially when i spend time with her..

Takemichi is the only thing i love the most.. She's the precious person i have.. Unfortunately i can't confess my feelings because it's always mess up or she's too dumb to know it..