6.

Hanagaki Takemichi is one of the famous photographer in Yul Agency, she's destined to meet the tall handsome guy with shy personality.. Shiba Hakkai a handsome rookie model.

~~~~~

Good job guys, you can take your break now.. Have a nice day.. " Hanagaki Takemichi clap her hands in success while the model and assistant cheer in pleasure because finally their work are finished..

She smile softly and wave her hand on them watching them to leave.. Seeing the studio are empty she sigh and stretched her limbs and sat on the available chair..

Leaning her back she smile in relief, despite getting tired and restless, the job is worth it..

Today work is definitely busy.. She's a great photographer and she's 5 years working at the famous agency of Yul.. The company recruit a young and teens people and made their debut, even some of them are already famous in worldwide so the Yul company is definitely one of the successful entertainment..

Knock knock ms. Hanagaki.. " she shifted her eyes seeing one of her coworker.. Linda smile at her..

Yes Linda?? you need something.."

W-well.. I just wanted to say, that one of the recruit caught my eyes.. No one has picked up him yet.. "

And??"

I just wandering senior, he might be the one who suited yofor you and to become your own official model.."