4.

- 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐢 × 𝐎𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐮 -

~~~~~

Hanagaki Takemichi a female Alpha, dominat and powerful.. She's known for being smart and caring women, unfortunately she's Alpha not Omega.. Because if she become one many Alphas are going to pounce and mark her..

She own the Black Dragon corporation, the powerful and riches company in asia.. She also held a gang and currently the top 1..

In short she's dangerous and strong.. She may be beautiful and kind but inside there's a huge beast sleeping in her..

Mmh! What wrong?? you seems in deep thoughts.." her bestfriend Chifuyu asked..

He own a pet shop with his mate Baji and bestfriend Kazutora.. she's currently hanging out with him.

Ne~ Chifuyu.. How's the feeling of having a loving mate?? Sometimes i wanted to feel that.." she pouted, Chifuyu was taken back at her statement..

Its was her first time asking that, especially love and mate.. Chifuyu knew that Takemichi is someone busy and many works but she didn't forget to give a time to her friends and family..

Now this is interesting..

Well.. Its feel good Takemichi.. I assure you, you felt like your the lucky person in the world because your mate love you and take care of you, Keisuke may be wolf and uncontrollable person but he never forget to shower me with love and affection.. I promise you, you will love it when you finally meet your mate.. Your always going to protect them and going to do anything just to make them happy..

You know many things huh!.." she smirk at the raven man blush furiously recalling the moment with his mate..

Stop.."

What i didn't say anything.. "

I know that look Takemichi.."

Sweet.. Baji must be spoiling you huh.."

Well.. He's always like that and i love it.."

How romantic.."

Oh! Come one don't give me that face, for sure someday, tomorrow or now you will meet them.."

I hope so.. I really want it.."

Hours passed by and Takemichi already bid her farewell, she hop to her black Lamborghini, starting the steering wheel and drive where her penthouse is..

~~~

Kawaragi Senju shivered in cold while walking at the dark alleyway.. She carefully walking down not wanting to attract the alphas outthere, she also resist herself to release her pheromones because someone might attack her..

She's lonely and she need to live by herself, the moment her family found out that she's a mere Omaga and not Alpha they thrown her out, even his older brother Takeomi was helpless because their father are pulling a string, his second brother Haruchiyo didn't spare a glance at her..

Its been years since she hadn't saw them, Takeomi are secretly supporting her but she didn't want that.. She knew herself that she's strong and can handle herself.. She refuse what he gave her, she wanted to grow and become independent..

Unfortunately she's already 21 years old and she had fired from her job, now she's hopeless trying to think..

Oh~ isn't it Omega.. Damn i can feel your delicious pheromones girl... " she froze in spot and clenched her fist.. Its was Alpha.. A five of them, she's outnumbered..

She's so fucking unlucky...

She walk backwards gripping tightly to her sleeves..."Let me through.." she mumble as the 5 ugly punk just laughed at her.

Senju felt annoyed and pissed, she jump on the air and attacked the male, striking him with her strong kick and left the man unconscious..

Oi! Oi your strong for Omega aren't you.." she squirm around because someone grab her hands as she tried to kick them but the Alpha pheromones circulate the area, causing her to dizzy and panted..

She didn't like their pheromones.. Its tight and stink.. She felt a hand touch her stomach, she shake her head hopelessly because someone is touching her with no permission.

Its felt dirty and disgusting.. She release a noise and tried to fight back again but someone covered her mouth..

Please.. Please someone save me.. I can't take this anymore.. I don't like their touch, it's disgusting.. Takeomi-niisan.. Her  green eyes started to filled with tears as she felt a new sensation of pheromones..

So dangerous and powerful.. She can't see them because she's slowly losing her conscious and eyes are getting blurry.. The last things she saw was a cold beautiful blue eyes..

How disgusting.. Ganging up with innocent girl..

[ 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐮' 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ]

I slowly open my eyes as i feel like I'm laying into the soft and warm mattress, i rub my green eyes also feeling clean as i found that my clothes are different..

Good morning miss.." i startled at the sudden voice, i shifted my body and met the old women with maid uniform, i raise my eyebrows in curiosity..

This isn't my home.. How did i get here?? .. Did i get kidnapped??.. What happen yesterday??.. ' many question filled my brain not unil the older women walk near at me..

I gulp seeing her smiling face, and remember the kind smile of my former mother.. The women who resent me..

I'm glad your awake, i was really worried and i thought your sick, thankfully if Hana didn't save you, you already raped by some bastard.. " the women squeeze her hands and she can't help but to flutter..

The older women is king and caring.. The warm feeling she didn't receive from her mother..

Um--.. Where am i maam??.."

Oh! Your in Hana' s house.. Do you want to see her, i can brought you to her..."

A-ah no, no.. You don't need i can handle myself.. Hehe! Where i can see her, i wanted to thank her for saving my life." i smile sheepishly while rubbing my arms as the older women only laugh..

At the living room dear.. Be careful on the stair you might trip.."

Hai.."

I walk leisurely in the big hallway, my eyes shine seeing how elegant and beautiful the house is, there's also expensive paintings and display..

The owner of the house must be really rich.." i mumble as i reach the ground.. I notice the tall black hair women that currently sitting on the big couch, the living room is beautiful too.. The place are so luxurious..

I wonder how's the feeling living here.. I slowly walk and my eyes are still watching the tall raven women, i can't see her face because I'm facing her back.. I didn't create any sound and holding my breath..

What are you doing??.. "

Eh!?..

Mmh! You look stupid.."

Kyaaahh!!.."

[ 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩  ]

Uwahh!! This foods are really delicious.." she praise, green eyes are shining, Takemichi only chuckle at amusement seeing her bliss appearance..

She can't believe that the omega she save is a bit childish and happy even in the smallest things.. Now Takemichi wanted to keep her, she's too pretty and precious..

Meanwhile Inupi and Koko are observing their boss, who have a smile on her lips.. Inupi is ecstatic thinking that the Senju girl will be fit at their Alpha boss..

Takemichi won't be alone anymore because from today onwards Kawaragi Senju are going to stay at her.. He kew that the Kawaragi Omega is Akashi as he didn't push it more, because he might offended Senju by mentioning Akashi..