six.

Lotus:

2 weeks later

2 weeks later...

I rolled my eyes patiently waiting for one of my tricks to finish so I could make a big bag real quick. I was currently in his car riding him in the backseat. I was so annoyed because his ac wasn't even working making me sweat so bad. I think he noticed I wanted him to hurry up and cum because he cupped my ass and picked it slightly before thrusting in me fast, causing my moans to slip out as he pounded inside me.

"damn this shit so good Lotus," he moaned out of breath.

His body jerked and tensed up nearing his nut, I didn't want to be out here late because Allison was up in the house asleep.

"Hurry up and come drink this nut," he ordered.

I quickly got off him and he forcefully put my head down slapping his hard glistening wet dick on my lips asking me to stick my tongue out and busted his warm semen in my mouth, I looked up at him and he smiled as I swallowed it. The bad cum taste made me want to gag it back up but I couldn't. I closed my eyes and thought of something else as I swallowed it and wiped the corners of my mouth off.

"How you sending my money," I said quickly putting back on my lace thong.

"Here."

He handed me a black velvet bag filled with blue faces, I smiled the bag was heavy.

"Keep being a good girl like that and I'll keep taking care of you beautiful," he said rubbing on my thigh.

I gave him a weak smile and opened the door to walk back to my apartment. I pulled my dress down a bit and scanned the area to make sure nobody seen me. I walked up the steps feeling a bit sore, he was always so rough but he paid me well. I need all the money I could get before going on this show.

I walked into my house and shut and locked the door behind me. I placed the black bag down and walked to Allison's room to check up on her, she was sound asleep in her room still. I quietly shut her door back and walked over to my bathroom to start a steamy shower. As I waited for it to get to a perfect hot temperature, I threw my bonnet on and brushed my teeth to get this nasty after taste out of my mouth.  Sometimes, I feel absolutely disgusted after having meet ups with older men but it was all for the money. I only let a selected few even get a chance to slide in between and I don't do it a lot, only when I needed money fast.

I stripped and stepped into the steamy shower to scrub him all the way off me and let my thoughts run wild as I stood there. I only had less than 2 weeks away and I would be away at the Yohana. I just had a feeling that it would be beautiful and somewhere nice. After being a mom, I really needed this break for sure.

After cleansing my body, I stepped out of the shower, grabbed my towel and worn clothes , then walked to my room. I felt so sleepy but I had to finish up completing some used panty orders... yes- used panties. Little do people know, theirs a lot of weird people with weird fetishes and this was one of them. My content has been doing great after The Yohana introduced me to their page and of course, social media is nosey. My numbers skyrocketed even more so I decided to do a little-used panty sale to get even more coins. I was not playing, I wanted exclusive shit only going on this show... I was going to be on Tv, I couldn't look bad.