twelve.

Chile— I'm not even gone discuss the disappearance 🫣 happy reading !

Lotus:

My chest heaved up and down as I crawled to the finish line in a bunch of mud, I looked back and noticed Ari wasn't to far behind me. I used my last bit of energy and military-styled crawl to the end.

I stood up and looked down at the disgusting dirt on me as everybody cheered for me finishing the game. Ace came over to me with a clean towel and a bottle of essentia to hydrate me.

"Good game, I ain't know you had all that muscle," he said giving me a goofy smile.

"Thank you, I do be trying—," i said chuckling watching Ari finally finish.

They helped her and gave her a towel before joining us on the side. We all looked so dirty and worn out.

"Bitch you cheated . She literally kicked me in the beginning!" Ari whine giving me a mean glare.

"Don't call me no bitch Ari. I won fair and square you should've never been up my ass like that," I snapped at her returning the glare.

"Tuh! Who the fuck just kicks someone in their face we both tryna crawl over the post where else was I suppose to go? That's foul bro. When this air make sure y'all see her  doing that bullshit on my momma I'm ready to go!" she said yelling in the camera.

I chuckled to myself this bitch just mad she lost. She had all this room to go beside me and she wanna be behind me, I didn't even mean to kick her .

"You done got the crybaby started," Samara chuckled as I stood next to them.

"Girl," I told her shaking my head.

Ari and I were the last to compete , I was so glad , I couldn't wait to get all this dirt off me. Capone came over to us to announce who won this competition.

"You ladies did amazing out there, I mean shit that was crazy, yall were really fighting out there... We wanna congratulate this person for finishing the whole obstacle in only three minutes and forty-two seconds and also winning an advantage in tonights elimination-

"The winner is... Jasmine. Congrats, we will pull you to the side when we get to the house to discuss your advantage, you really did a nice job going against both Aiko and Samara. Yall be good sports and give it up to her," Capone said as we all started clapping.

"We gone let y'all freshen up before tonight's elimination tonight. See y'all at the Yohana ," Ace said before we departed ways.

I told her congrats as we all walked to the van. Her and Aiko went against each other and they kind of got into a little tussle on the obstacles they was not playing to be the winner tonight. I wish I tried harder but a bitch got tired quick. I'm glad Jasmine at least won, I wonder is they letting her pick who go home. We all loaded back on the base and had small chatter, the energy was a bit off . I think everybody was just over it. We was out there for a minute, my phone died, I couldn't even check up on Chance.

"Bitch I do not wanna go," Cori said breaking me from my thoughts.

"I know not yet, it's just now starting up , I feel like this early for elimination," I added in.

"Right or I wonder will it be like a new girl or something?" Samara pondered.

"That would be some tea, I hope so," I said smirking looking out the window.

We all talked and joked more until we all made it to the house . I literally zoomed off that bus and made my way to my room to shower and charge my phone up.