ten.

Lotus:

After Alyssa told me the news about Chance, I didnt even want to leave the house no more. I just told him before I left, I didnt want him to be in drama or anything that risked his life. My thoughts raced a mile a minute. I was so far away and I didnt want to leave the yohana this quick. I was doing this for my daughter and to build a bigger social media presence. It's only been two days since I been here. If roles were reversed... I knew Chance would have did the same for me. I sighed loudly and sat on my bed and called his number.

After the phone went to straight voicemail, I frantically called and texted all the people I knew were in Chance's circle. Twenty minutes went by and nobody had any updates about him which made me freak out even more. I repeatedly called his number hoping it somehow turned back on.

"Hey, Lotus, the girls and I are ready to load the truck up soon. Are you ready?" Samara said coming into the room.

I didn't bother looking up, so much was going on in my mind to be trying to go out and turn up with these bitches I don't even know. I didn't want to be rude to her so I got up and took off my heels.

"I'm not feeling well, Imma sit this one out. I hope yall have fun though," I told her lying trying to make myself fake cough.

She looked me directly in my eyes, shut the door, and climbed into my bed next to me.

"I know we don't know each other that well but girl- I know that's a damn lie. What's wrong? You were just fine at the photoshoot," she sympathize.

Part of me wanted to tell her a little bit about whats going on but then the other part of me went against that because we dont know each that well and I would hate to beat her ass because she ran and told something that's so personal to me. It seemed like she was really concerned though.

"Truthfully, some shit back home happened to someone I was messing with. I don't know if he's okay. I dont even want to go to the club no more with them," I told her.

"Im sorry to hear that you haven't heard anything at all back? I mean he's alive still right or is it something different" she questioned.

I shook my head no as I constantly checked my phone. I didnt want to cry in front of her, I couldn't be no weak bitch but I was really worried.

" Something in me is telling me he is still alive, he's a hardbody I know he couldn't have went out like that. I guess time will tell," I said trying to reassure myself more so.

Samara went in and gave me a tight hug, I didnt realize the tears I was trying so hard not to fall...fell. I quickly wiped my tears away and thanked her. Three small knocks banged on my door causing me to look up.

"Five more minutes until we are leaving Lotus," Jasmine said behind the door.

I told her okay and picked up my phone and noticed I had a text from a area code back home.

unknown: Wassup this Marcus again, we just talked on the phone not to long ago. You sounded really worried earlier I got the word that Chance is healing right now. His doctor got all the gunshot wounds out of him. He's just trying to bounce himself back.

-11:05 p.m

I let out of a sigh of relief and texted him back to thank him. He don't know how much this just calmed my nerves. I still wanted to hear his voice but as long as he okay and pushed through.

"Good news?" Samara asked.

"Yes one of his close friends texted me he's stable. I'm so happy," I told him smiling.