HOW IT FEELS WHEN THEY KISS YOU FOR THE FIRST TIME

pairing(s): albedo, childe, diluc, kaeya, kazuha x gender neutral reader (separate!)

i headpat everyone who comments <3

ALBEDO

— as albedo's hand moves towards the back of your neck to gently pull you in for more, he feels as if he doesn't deserve it. he feels as if he doesn't deserve you or your time, or to feel the feeling of you smiling against his lips. he then feels bad for wanting more than just a kiss, wanting you both to be chest to chest and have hands tangled together instead of only your lips meeting. you have to be the one to pull away first, breathless but starstruck from the moment. albedo asks softly "may i?" and waits for you to nod to lean in for more.

CHILDE

— he's thankful. thankful for you being here, thanful for you both having this moment. childe's hands are loosely wrapped around your elbows to keep you close as he keeps the kiss going. he almost starts to treat it as competition to see who will pull away first while out of breath. and surprisingly, it's him, moving away after being so caught up in the moment with happy eyes and red cheeks. his fingertips move to trace the side of your face down to your jaw, holding your chin gently to keep you still as he goes in for another sweet kiss.

DILUC

— he feels absolutely baffled... yet oddly satisfied. you haven't filled in the void in his life after his father, but more like you added a sprinkle of joy and wonder to it. diluc feels like he is in a dream when you step forward for more into the kiss, your hands winding up in his hair and brushing through his vibrant locks. when you both do pull away, he admires the aware look in your eyes as you glance at him, looking for consent to continue. before you can be the one to keep it going, his arms quickly wrap around your waist, bringing you back to him as he places a tender peck to your forehead. you smile back when he leans down to proceed with putting his lips against yours.

KAEYA

— he feels like he needs to hide; to not exist. kaeya thinks he doesn't need nor deserve any of the warmth you provide, yet he recieves it when you put your thumb on his chin and pull him in for a warm kiss. he lets out of a noise of surprise but tries to hide his look when you pull away with a flustered face, telling him you'll see him later after you finish your work. all kaeya can do is smile and wave as you leave but once you're out of his sight, he has to hide his face in his hands in a way that says "oh my god. that just happened." yeah, you got him right where you want him.

KAZUHA

— his eyes are wide but gradually, kazuha's eyelids shut as he moves closer to you into the kiss. his cheeks feel like they're burning, even more so when you hum into the kiss and reach for his wrist, rubbing circles into his palm as a sign for more. he even feels a slight twinge of greed in his heart, wanting you to stay like this with him forever and ever. the sunlight running past you both, the sound of waves in the distance, the small cheers of crew members on beidou's ship watching as you earlier ran to kazuha after he arrived to liyue harbor after you missed him for so long. it was a spur-of-the-moment type of thing but none of you guys regret it at all. not one bit.

XIAO

— both of your actions fluster each other. everything feels unreal to xiao, his eyes still open in surprise despite the slow kiss. yet this way he gets to admire your features without you catching him, like other times where you see him staring at you on the balcony. you force yourself to stay still even as you feel xiao's warm fingertips grazing against your arm, rolling up your sleeves just a little bit before going back to hold your wrists in his hands again. it all feels unimaginable, like it's a dream, a good dream for once to xiao. he knows one day you'll be gone and he'll be alone again but for now, his heart beats for you as you both live happily in the moment.