Part Zero: Disclaimer and Introduction

Hello everyone! This is my first ever fanfiction of Naruto! I am really excited to write this story and I would love your continued feedback and support throughout the story. But first a few pieces of information about the story and upload schedules.

I am a college student, so keep in mind that if I am not uploading for a certain period of time, that means I have a lot of work to do in school that takes my priority. However, I will try to update this story as much as I can, and I will try to keep updating regularly. I will also give updates on if I won't be able to post for a certain period of time due to personal/college reasons.

Now for a few details about the story: It will follow anime canon unless I am requested to do a specific arc that I maybe enjoyed, although there will be minor changes throughout the story.

In this story, instead of Obito being the one to cause the Nine-tails attack, it is caused by another random Uchiha, as Obito is good in this story. Also, Obito becomes the 5th Hokage and Hiruzen becomes one of his advisors as Obito is still relatively young. He, Rin, and Kakashi adopt Naruto after Minato and Kushina die from the nine-tails attack.

Also in this story, Naruto is not hated by the kids as their parents don't force them to stay away from Naruto aside from a select few which will be revealed in the story.

In this story, there are a few changes from the og anime. First off, there will be three new members of the Rookies. I am including Sai from the beginning, and I will come up with two new OCs as well. Also, instead of three man genin teams, they will be four man teams. The reasoning will be revealed later on.

Now onto Naruto's abilities: In this story, Naruto is a Minato-level prodigy and has three chakra natures: Water release, Wind release, and Lightning release. He also has two Kekkei Genkais: Ice Release and Storm Release. I didn't want to give him Wood release as I think that is used way too much. I wanted to include Ice release because it is my personal favorite of the elemental Kekkei Genkai and I think Storm release does not get enough credit for what it can be.

Also, even though Obito is the hokage, the Uchiha massacre will still happen, but Itachi is not the one doing it. Rather, it's Danzo because well, he's a power hungry narcissist who will do anything to gain power. However, Danzo uses the transformation jutsu to transform into Itachi so Sasuke still thinks Itachi killed the clan aside from a select few (Sasuke, Obito, and another mystery Uchiha). But Obito and the mystery Uchiha know it wasn't Itachi who killed the clan, but they are forbidden from telling Sasuke about it.

This story's primary ship is Naruto x Ino, and I will not be making it a harem as I don't really like harem protagonists. If you have a ship that you want to see that isn't Naruto x Ino, I will gladly take requests for the ships. Also, the girls in the story will NOT be weak, but rather will become great shinobi in their own rights.

If you have any requests for the storyline, for any ships, or if you just want to present your ideas, I will gladly listen to them, and maybe incorporate them in the story.

Till then, I sincerely hope you enjoy the story! Walker OUT!