Chapter 2: Meeting in the cafe

It has been 5 months since the first appearance of the vigilante, which they start calling 'The night fairy Vigilante' as they leave a small fairy with the victims to protect them and to communicate with them.

The vigilante drops the crime, though most of the civilians know of them as the victims who kept the events of their experience silent but still remember their thankful hero not even knowing who they may be. To the victims, the vigilante is not a vigilante but a hero. Many heroes and police officers know of the vigilante from reports of the vigilante's involvement.

In a meeting room full of heroes and police officers, a man in a trench coat stood upfront of everyone, it is Naomasa Tsukauchi, he is the detective in the cases, he turns on the big screen that is in the meeting room, shows reports of all the work and stats of The Night Fairy Vigilante, video recordings of the questionings with the witness, as everyone in the room watches every one of them and pays attention towards them. when they have finished a hero in black with a gray scarf, the Eraser hero: Eraserhead, sighed and spoke up,

"How are supposed to get this vigilante as I see it, we have nothing on this vigilante?" He spoke with a bored monotone yet annoyed tone in his voice, while looking at everyone in the room. The room is full of silence as what he said is right, "Do we have any clues at all like, what they look like at all, we have no gender, no idea of what their work is, the fighting style, or the patrol route?" the hero ask in a serious tone in his voice as he looks straight at the detective's eyes, with this the detective flinch as he is a bit scared from what the response will be. The detective looks down as he shakes his head now.

"No, we have nothing on this vigilante at all," the detective answers, there is this tension in the room, the Hero just sighed out of frustration.

Eraserhead POV:

'Great that means that we are just chasing a wild goose chase, and means less time for sleep' I sigh "so how exactly are supposed to chase a shadow that we know nothing of?"

'This is just too annoying' I came to this meeting cause of Nezu, most of the UA staff are here cause this vigilante had made a big name for themselves in a short amount of time in the hero and police society, but we have zero clues about them. The worse of all they have caught Nezu's attention, who is a demon as he is too smart and can be very crazy at the same time and can get any information of anyone he wants, a literal demon. I get so little sleep all because of this new vigilante and looking after some crazy kids in the stupid hero high school.

Eraserhead POV END:

Meanwhile, in an apart at 4:30 am, soft peaceful breaths can be heard in a bedroom and a 14-year-old girl can be seen sleeping peacefully in her bed covered by a white quilt surrounded by pillows and hugging one tightly. As the sunlight peeks through the curtains from her bedroom windows, it is not known how many headaches she is giving to the certain black-headed hero who is right now massaging his temple.

It was now 11:30 am when she woke up from her sleep, she stretched as a soft yawn left her lips, and pops from her stiff joints can be heard, she got off her bed and moved towards her bathroom to get a shower. After a while, she came out of the bathroom and got her clothes on, a high waist-black skirt, a black long-sleeve sweatshirt V neck crop tops, black thigh-high black socks, and black ankle boots. She ties her shiny silky black hair with a silver hair claw clip. She put on her small black shoulder bag, walked out of her apartment, locked the door, and then walked toward her workplace. A cute cafe is in the view, hearing people chatting and bustling.

"Hey everyone, I'm here," she said in a happy tone of her voice, she says as she walks into the cafe. Everyone looks toward her, there a smile shows on their face,

"Hey, nice to see you again," they say to her, with a small wave towards her, she waves back to them, went to the back, put her shoulder bag at her locker and put on her apron, and went to the front desk for orders for the customers, this went on for a while. It was her turn to have a break and talk to others while eating some food she made in the kitchen that the workers allow her to use to make her food, after her break she went straight back to work, taking orders and waiting on them, giving them their orders. This went on till the door once opened again but this time she stood still for a while shocked at who walked into the cafe, it was the heroes Midnight, Nezu, Eraserhead, and PresentMic but she composes herself and put on a smile on her face and said,

"Welcome to Heiwa-teki cafe"