Chapter 40: Kidnaped Students

Six students walk around as the fix stands as guards for Bakugo which he was not too happy with "What the hell is all this about?!" he shouts angrily. Shira's head was banging from exhaustion and annoyance and his yelling was not helping at all as they all continue to walk through the tree when they all saw Uraraka above another girl with blonde hair who has a crazy look and Tsuyu who was pinned to a tree.

Taking this as a chance to get out of Uraraka's grip that the blonde-haired girl hit her and ran away, "There are too many now, and I don't feel like dying. Bye-Bye." she said she stayed a sec before running away into the trees.

As the others walk towards the two girls, "who was that girl?" Midoriya asks the girls,

"A villain. She was nuts." Uraraka answers the green-haired boy, as the boy notices that the brown hair girl is bleeding, and the conversation went on as the boy explains the plan to the girls, "I'm glad you two are okay... Oh, I know! come with us! we're guarding Kacchan and heading for the camp!" Midoriya explains to the two but they gave a confused expressions.

"Then where is he?" Tsyu asks the group which causes confusion that was when they all turn to look at the place where Bakugo was once wherein to only see an empty space, that was until they hear an unfamiliar voice above which causes everyone to look up to see a man wearing a mask, wearing an orange coat with a black top hat with a cane in his left hand and on the other was two light blue marble.

"I've taken him. with my magic." the man says which causes everyone to be on guard, as the man continues speaking "He's not a resource that belongs on the heroes' side. we're going to put him on the stage where he can really shine."

"Wh...Give him back!" Midoriya shouts to the man,

"Give him back? what an odd thing to say." the man replied, Midoriya was about to speak but Shira spoke up instead,

"mmm...but what gave you the impression that he belongs to be with you guys?" Shira asks the man from Shoji's back, this was an unexpected question which causes the man to be surprised as he was not expecting that, "yes, Bakugo can be harsh with his words and he does have a few anger issues but he works hard, he is honest with his words and stubborn with his goal, so tell me what gives you the idea that he is better of with your group" says with a calm but ice cold tone that the man could not help to shiver at especially with the freezing stares that were coming from her.

Then all of a sudden a wave of ice come forwards to the man they heard Todoroki's voice telling everyone to move as he attack the man with his ice quirk. The man dodge the attack by jumping down to the ground, as the man then spoke out, " All we wish is to show him that there are other ways. because you kids today...you have your values chosen for you." the man spoke as he leaves. As everyone went to chase after him ways when Shoji turns to see Tokoyami was gone as well, "it's not just Bakugo but Tokoyami is gone too" Shoji says to everyone.

"there was no need to even confront us... he's mocking us" Todoroki says, as everyone started fighting, Shira could feel a bit of her strength coming back but not much as she still has a hard time moving her limbs, when the man started speaking once again, "Sorry, but deception and running away was actually...my only specialties! I can't go toe-to-toe with heroes in training. Vanguard action squad! the target has been successfully captured, Short though it was, our mission has come to an end!! As planned be at the evacuation point within five minutes of this transmission," the man says as he runs away.

Everyone chased after the man when Midoriya had an idea and that was for everyone to fly at the man which work but it causes everyone to come flying at high speed which crash at him t and fell to the ground, and now the group of students was in front of a bunch of other people who attacked the class. "I know those brats!! who are they?!" a man with a skin-tight body suit says as another one that was the scared man reached his hand out ready to attack, "mister. dodge," the scared man says which was answered by the masked man.