๑Puppet Show!๑ (Chpt. 2)

*Note*: I'm trying to speedrun these Chapters, so hopefully if my view count goes up, people won't have nothing to read (;-;) Ahh, one more thing, most chapters may be split into two parts, such as this one! So before I start, look out for things like: (1/2) or (1/3) for how many parts the 'scene' or chapter is split up into! ~ Lee <3
(1/2)

<---(Begin)--->

   You woke to the sound of your alarm *BZZZT BZZZT* You sigh and stretch, letting all of your stresses release *BZZZT BZZT* You pick up your phone and turn off the alarm "I'm up, I'm up!" You shake your head as you get dressed. Normally you would be entitled to a work uniform, but your boss concluded that the children might want to see someone in a more casual attire! You slip on your favorite mom jeans, the kids painted little suns and flowers on them, which annoyed you at first but now you don't mind the little decorations! You also grab your sweatshirt, which had a very nice sunflower in the front. You decided that your best option for shoes were your high-top converse, as they were most comfortable and were easy to clean! While getting dressed your second alarm goes off *BZZZT BZZZT* You were very weary of getting fired so you set alarms for almost anything, best to be safe than sorry! You walked into your kitchen and poured yourself some cereal, (enter favorite cereal) was your favorite, it always has been! It brought you memories from your childhood, the good parts at least. 

   On the way to work you listen to your favorite song, immediately putting you in a good mood. You walk in the building and scan in, lucky you, ten minutes early! You smiled to yourself *Hm, I'm getting better at managing time!* Walking into the Daycare Center you look around for Sun, usually he would greet you at the door. You grab your clipboard and make a little list of everything you need to do today: "Roll-call, organize the nap room, hmm.." You hear the slight creaking of metal and then a voice "y/n! You should add 'Puppet Show'! Ooh, it's one of my FAVORITE activities!" You jump not expecting Sun to be there "Sun! You scared me!" Gathering your breath you feel a cold hand patting your shoulder "I'm sorry y/n, I didn't mean to scare you, should I tell you when I am near?" You nod your head and pat his hand "It's ok Sun, but yes, a little notice would be nice" He nods his head and jumps up and down "So! Will you add my puppet show?" You giggle at Sun's little dance and write it down "Yup! Do you need me to set it up for you?" Sun stops dancing and looks at the ceiling, putting his hand on his mouth "Mm, yes! I would love help! Thank you y/n!" You make a little mental note: *Sun doesn't get offered help often, or he's hesitant to accept it?* 

   After taking roll-call and greeting your favorite children, you sit and your desk while watching the children slide down to the ball-pit. They all seem so happy, and it makes you smile. You hear Sun's entrance echo around the room "WOOHOOHOO! Welcome! I see some new faces! Hello!" The children surround him and climb on his arms and legs, in which he has no trouble picking them up. He looks up at you and waves "Friends! Say hi to y/n!" All the kids turn their heads in your direction and wave: "Hi y/n!" - "y/n come play!" - "y/n, Hiii, will you come down?" You smile and shake your head, pressing the intercome button "Hello little ones! I can't come down right now, but I will soon!" They all shout 'yay!' and you laugh watching two kids push Sun into the ball-pit. You get up and head to the nap room, fixing pillows, cleaning left-over snacks, and choosing a different movie for the kids to watch. When you finish you put your hands on your hips, satisfied with your work. You turn the light off and close the door, getting some fabric from the storage closet to make puppets. You're pretty crafty as it seems! You make a Sun puppet and Freddy puppet, you slide down to the ball pit and see Sun watching over the little ones. You smile and beckon him over. "What's up y/n?" You pull both puppets from behind you and show him your creations "Ta-da! Puppets for your show!" He gasps and claps his hands "They're lovely! Thank you y/n! But I have one request!" You nod your head "Okay!" He grabs the two puppets from your hands and set them down "I want two more puppets! But I want one of them to be you!" You were a little taken back "Me?" He nods his head and then tilts his head "Do you not want to be a puppet? I'm sorry! You don't have to!" You shake your head quickly and giggle "No! I would love to be a part of your puppet show! Give me a little more time okay?" He jumps up and down "Yay! Take all the time you need y/n!

   You finish your puppets, one being you, the other being a moon character. You had seen this character before around the Pizzaplex, but you never seemed to find them around. When you show Sun, he seems to frown a little "Who's this one?" You shrug your shoulders and pick it up "I'm not sure, I've seen posters of them before though!" Sun takes it out of your hands and puts it away, making you a little disappointed "You're not going to use it?" He shakes his head and grabs the remaining three "I changed my mind! I only need three puppets, thanks y/n!" You smile and give him a high five "No problem! Anytime Sunny!" You call all the kids and sit them down on little plush pillows, handing each of them a little bag of popcorn. They all cheered as the curtains opened, previewing Sun's puppet. The show was about friendship, showing how you and Sun became friends, Sun and Freddy, and then he made up a story on how you became friends with Freddy, but it was close enough. All the kids clapped at the end of the show and ran up to the both of you, asking questions and making comments. Soon, it was time for nap time and Sun waved you goodbye "Have fun y/n!" You smiled and wave back "Thanks Sunny!

   The movie didn't take long to put the kids asleep, the longest was one of your favorites, Benny, who wanted to keep talking to you. "Benny, you should really lay down!" He snuggled up to your chest and sighed "y/n can I sleep here?" You felt bad for little Benny but picked him up and took him to his sleeping bag "Sorry Benny, I have to check-up on Mr. Sun! But I'll be back I promise!" You set Benny down and rubbed his head making him yawn "I think..I'll go to sleep now.." and just like that, all the kids were sleeping. You turned the volume down on the movie and silently closed the door behind you. You looked at your watch [2:45], and set a timer for an hour. You checked up on Sun, which greeted you excited as always "y/n! Hi! Do you want to play with us?" You shook your head "I can't but maybe later, I have to run my errands!" You went back up to your desk and checked off all the activities you completed. To your surprise you had finished everything! Well, except for 'Adventure around the Pizzaplex' but you decided to save that for later.

   After a long day at work, you were sending all the kids home. "Bye y/n!" A little girl with two red ribbons in her hair was standing in front of you "Bye bye! What's your name?" She looked down at her shoes and whispered "Macy" You smiled "That's a very pretty name, I'll see you tomorrow Macy!" She giggled and hugged your leg, running away to her mother. You felt a soft tapping on your shoulder and saw Sun "Hello!" He smiled and waved "Hi y/n! Are you leaving?" You looked at your watch and shook your head "Nope! I have to clean up, and then I was thinking of staying a bit later today!" He smiled and grabbed your hand "Yay! Let's go play hide-and-seek!" You pulled your hand back giggling "I can't I've got to clean up!" Sun nodded his head in agreement "Right! Let me help you y/n!" You kindly accepted the offer and you both got to work. Time went by quickly and before you knew it, all the cleaning was done! "Thanks for the help Sunny! I'm going to go adventure around, care to come?" He shook his head "Oh no y/n, I can't leave the Daycare Center" You sighed hoping he would say yes. "Do you know someone who could come with me? My only friend here ended their shift hours ago" Sun looked at his feet and then back at you "I know someone but I don't think they'll be very friendly.." You were a little confused but shook your head "It'll be okay! I make friends quickly!" Sun look scared but went down the slide "Come on y/n! Lemme explain before I introduce you

<---(Fin)--->

Okay! Over 1,500 words, heh! I know this chapter was significantly longer than the first but it's because the first was a teaser/pilot. This is only the 'first part' of the chapter, although the next part will still be called "Chapt. 3" if that makes sense? Anyways! I hope this was good enough! I'm done writing for today so I'll see you all tomorrow! ~ Lee <3