✿Playdate✿ (Chpt. 5)

*Note*: Hi y/n!! Thanks for continuing to read my story! School is nearing to and end (about 1 month left) so the story will pick up much quicker now! If I get busy I do apologize...Still! I love you all, enjoyyy <3  ~ Lee/Leo ♡

(2/2)

<---(Begin)--->

     Walking into the theater, you see Sun rummaging through dvd's and films. He picks out a couple and rushes over to you. "Y/N!! Let's watch these one's!!" You laugh and take some out of his hands "Toy Story? Muppets? Finding Dory? Sunny, don't you think these movies are a little... " You couldn't think of a word, but you wanted to watch something more than just pg movies for kids. "A little what y/n? " You sigh and set the movies down "How about we watch something that isn't a kids movie? Like...Coraline?" Ah yes, a classic move for y/n, they always enjoyed the mysteries of Coraline. "I don't know y/n, that one's kind of...creepy " You laugh and shake your head "Says the 9ft tall animatronic" Sun peers down at you and swivels your shoulders so you can't see him "Here, what about...now? " He taps your shoulder, and when you turn around, he's shorter! "What- " Sun looks down at you, still being taller and chuckles "You're cute when you're shocked y/n" You blush and look away "Ah, whatever, you didn't have to shrink yourself anyways" When you look back at Sun he's smiling sheepishly and then looks down at the movies "Anyhoo! What are we going to watch?" Right. The movie. You pull out your phone and point up towards the projector "Does that thing work?"

     After taking about 30 minutes to figure out a projector, you finally were able to stream your Netflix to the screen. "OoOoOh, it looks fancy! " You giggle and sit next to Sun "You've never watched Netflix before?" Sun shook his head no "y/n I've been in the Daycare Center- " You nod your head cutting him off "Right. I forgot you can only be in here, such a shame, it would be cool to adventure with you!" You look over at him, hoping to catch a reaction, in which you do! Sun's face turns a shade of pink and flashes a smile "Really? Would you really go on adventures with me? " Seeing him so embarrassed but happy made you smile too "Of course Sunny!" You leaned over and bumped your shoulder with his, he giggles "So, would you say you like me more than Moon? " The question almost caught you off-guard, even though you knew Sun longer than you knew Moon, your feelings for them were equal. Sun was a good friend, a best friend even, but Moon? You didn't really know him, yet he seemed so...mysterious. They both made you excited when you spoke to them, there was no competition in your head, really. "Hmm, no you guys are both equal! I couldn't choose between the both of you!" Sun nods his head and looks back up at the screen, watching you scroll through categories. You finally stop at one in particular, romance. You can feel your heart pick up slight pace, but why? You choose (insert favorite romance movie), click on it and then bring your legs up to your chest. You glance over and see Sun grab a blanket and cover his shoulders. *Huh, didn't think he could actually get cold?*

   In the middle of the movie (or the plot of the movie) Sun taps your shoulder "Psst y/n!" You look over, and Sun's holding his blanket open to you "y/n you're shivering, do you want to share?" You lift the arm rest separating the both of you and smile "Thank you Sunny!" You've never been this close to Sun, only when hugging. *This is just a REALLY long hug, think about it like that y/n* You pull the covers over yourself and shudder, you didn't notice how cold you were till you felt the warmth of the blanket. You fix your sitting position so Sun wouldn't be uncomfortable and continue watching the movie. Every now and then Sun would ask you questions: "Does she love him?" ~ "Are they going to fight?" ~ "Y/n why is she crying?" And to each of them you would say "Shhh, you'll figure it out" and leave it at that! 

     You wipe your eyes with the corner of the blanket, the movie never gets old. "y/n, are you okay?" You look over and see Sun, he looks confused. "Oh no, I'm fine, the movie always does this to me" Your tear-stained face manages to form a smile and Sun smiles right back at you. "Oh, okay. Well, do you want help?" He stands up and walks over to a table, grabbing a box of tissues. "It's okay Sunny, I'm fine really" He doesn't listen, he just pulls a tissue out, and wipes your face. When he's finished, he smiles again. It's only then that you notice how close the two of you are, your face flushes. "Thank you, Sunny" He nods and backs up "Of course y/n, Thank you for watching a movie with me!" You stand up and stretch, yawning in the process "Anytime!" You help each other out, folding blankets, putting away the pillows, etc. When you finish you walk out to the door. "Bye Sunny! I'll see you tomorrow!" He rushes over to you, "Wait! y/n!" He stops at the daycare doors, where his limits are. "Yes Sunny?", he opens his arms and smiles, which you take a couple steps forward to fill in his empty arms. You two stand there for a moment, and before pulling away you can feel a sweet warmth on the top of your head. You glace at Sunny and his face is a nice rose color, "It's just to give you sweet dreams, sorry if that made you uncomfortable-" you quickly reply, "No no! It's okay, thank you Sunny!" You turn around and walk out to your car, it's only then when you sit down that you realize how much you've been smiling tonight, cause man does your face hurt. 

<---(Fin)--->

1k words :D 

I know that it's been quite a while since I've posted last but i can assure you that posts will be much more consistent with the school year ending :) 
I hope your adventures with Sun and Moon have been a delight so far! I hope to do more with Moon in the upcoming chapter so don't leave just yet ;-;
Anyways, off the write the next chapter! I love all of you! 
~ Lee/Leo