Thirty-One

Thyme at an awards show: Well, first of all, I'd like to thank Y/N, the love of my life, for telling me Ren was going to win so don't bother to prepare a speech.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Kaning: Did you just call me a shrimp, you asshole?! I'm still growing, dmmit!

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

MJ: You know, Thyme, when you generalize, you tell general... lies.
Thyme:
Thyme: Are you trying to teach me moral lessons through puns.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Kavin: My future partner must be brave, strong, intelligent, successful and organized.
Y/N: *steps on a caterpillar and proceeds to drop to their knees and sob while apologizing profusely*
Kavin: That one. I want that one.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Y/N, sniffling: Calm down, I'm probably not sick. It might just be allergies.
Ren: Okay, tell me this: are you like, really tired?
Y/N: I have depression, what do you think?

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Y/N: You're my best friend, I would do anything for you.
Gorya: I want you to eat 3 meals a day and have a decent sleep schedule.
Y/N: Absolutely not.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme: I know this isn't going to end well and I don't care. So don't you try and stop me, Ren!
Ren: I wasn't stopping you. I was asking if you had a spare camera so I can record this

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Kavin: If it's any consolation, they got me here on a very misleading text message.
Y/N: Technically, you are about to be screwed in the biology room.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Ren: I hate when kids scream in public... You don't have real problems. It should be me screaming. ME.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme: What are you writing?
MJ: The government wants to know what kind of weapons we have in the house. I'm letting them know it's private information.
Kavin, looking over MJ's shoulder: This just says 'fck around and find out' in calligraphy.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Y/N: Do you ever feel bugs on you when really there's nothing there?
Kavin: Those are the ghosts of the bugs you killed before.
Y/N:
Y/N: *sobs*
Ren: You fcking scared them, you idiot!

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Tesla: From 1 to America, how free are you tonight?
Y/N: I'm America. I'm only free for the very attractive and very wealthy.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Gorya: Are you real?
Ren: Wish I wasn't.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme: Everything's fine, Y/N.
Y/N: Thyme, I know your relationship with the english language is strictly casual, but you- I- *deep inhale* ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU WHAT'S NOT FINE.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Y/N: Being on your period during a zombie apocolypse would be the worst.
Kaning: I'm sorry?
Y/N: Like, the zombies would be able to smell your period blood, right?
Gorya: Yeah but I don't think zombies can smell, ESPECIALLY the ones who's noses have rotted off. I think your main issue would be having to go for supply runs to get more pads and tampons.
Kaning: ...This is why I never invite you two over for sleepovers.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme: Do you know that we are made out of atoms?
Thyme: And atoms never touch each other.
Thyme: So in my defense, officer. I did not punch this kid.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Ren: Nice rock.
Thyme: Thanks, Gorya gave it to me.
Gorya: I threw it at you!
Thyme: Isn't she the sweetest?

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Gorya: I watched Y/N drop their iced coffee on my way to class and the only thing they said was "I am so sick of being alive."

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme, to Y/N: I'll be under the mistletoe when you start feeling desperate!

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Kavin: Are you mad?
Y/N: No.
MJ: So sharpening your knives at 3 in the morning is just a hobby?

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Ren, to the F4: And remember, if I get harsh with you it is only because you're doing it all wrong.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme: Five little monkeys jumping on the bed. One fell off and...
Ren: Was diagnosed with mesothelioma.
MJ: Mamma called the doctor and the doctor said...
Kavin: You might be entitled to financial compensation if he or a loved one dies.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Ren: This is a very powerful artifact. You'd be messing with some forces we don't fully understand.
Y/N: That sounds like a dare to me.
Ren: Oh my god.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme: What's sexting?
Kavin: I'm not having this conversation with you.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Y/N: I hate how you're just born out of nowhere, and you're forced to go to school and get education so you can get a job. What if I wanted to be a duck? No one ever asked me if I want to be a duck!

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Gorya: Why are you like this??
Ren: I used too much "No More Tears" shampoo as a kid and I haven't felt a single emotion since.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Y/N, holding in their laughter: Hey, how do you ask a glass of water what it's doing?
Ren: A glass of water is an inanimate object. Therefore, it's incapable of having a thought process or understanding basic human language.
Y/N:
Y/N: Water you doing?

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Thyme: I don't know the first thing about clothes. Pretty much all I can do is look at something and tell you if it's clothes or not. This chair? Not clothes.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Lita: Why would you do that?
Gorya: Because I feel guilty.
Y/N: Guilt is a trick emotion. It’s put there by your parents to stop you from doing things that feel good.

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Gorya: So, Ren is late today. Anyone wanna bet why?
MJ: I say he slipped through the subway grate and is having terrible sx with the mole man.
Y/N: I don't know about that...I think either his alarm clock didn't go off, or he's in line at the bank.
Thyme: Take this more seriously! Ren was clearly taken in his sleep!
Lita: I bet he tucked himself into the bed too tightly and got stuck.
Kavin: Maybe he fell into another dimension where he's more interesting...?
*Ren arrives*
Ren: Sorry I'm late - there was a problem at the bank.
Y/N, clapping their hands in excitement: HOT DMN!

*̊˙˚˙⑅*❀❀*⑅。・:*。・:*

Y/N: Sometimes I wonder if I’m hearing voices.
Y/N: Then I remember that’s the last bit of sanity I have trying to get me to fall asleep at a reasonable time.