First Meeting

Tubbos perspective:

First day of school, glad to leave that nightmare of last year behind.
Last year Techno Tommy and me used to be friends, but apparently Techno and Tommy got into a lot of fights. I wasn't there but Tommy's told me enough about how Techno betrayed him and victimized himself even when Tommy didn't do anything wrong.
He never went into too much detail but I figured it just hurt to lose a close friend so I never pushed for more information. But all summer I heard about Technos new friend Ranboo and how he's 'Just as much of a prick as Techno is'. I'll stand up against them whenever Tommy needs me to though, yeah this year I'll crush both of them and teach them a lesson on messing with my friend!

(just so you know this class has those desks that fit two people per desk)

I arrived at class just as the bell rang, I didn't get to see Tommy before school started and he isn't in this class so already a horrible start to the day.
But that was until I saw him.

It was a boy sitting at one of the desks in the back, he had beautiful black and white dyed hair, and two different colored eyes. one brown, one green. I had to admit, he looked cute. Gaining a false sense of confidence I sat down next to him.
"Hi!"
"Oh, hey!"
the boy replied, he was a bit shy but still seemed enthusiastic
"I love your eyes, I've never actually seen someone with two different colored eyes in person."
the boys cheeks turned noticably pink, to my delight
"oh uh, thanks...I like your sweater!"
he says pointing to my green sweater which has a line of bees across it
"thanks so much! oh yeah, what's your name?"
"ranboo! what about-"
"wait..." I interrupted.
Surely not technos ranboo right? he seemed so nice, I guess both of them are pretty two faced. "youre ranboo? like, TECHNOS friend ranboo?"
"Uh...yeah?"
he responded, giving me a confused look. I suddenly felt a growing hatred for him.
"Ugh how are you fucking friends with him, dont you know everything he's done to tommy?"
"wHat??? dont tell me you're tubbo..."
"yeah I'm tubbo you have a problem with that?"
I said, starting to get offended.
"nothing other than the fact that you're friends with tommy who's been terrible to techno..."
he said slightly mumbling
"NO DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON TECHNOBLADE"
I yelled, perhaps a bit too loudly because the teacher started glaring at me. which was warning enough that if we were too loud again it would be a detention.
so instead we stayed quiet. both of us silently agreeing not to talk to each other.
I can't believe I thought he was cute earlier.

~~end of class~~

I quickly walked out of the classroom, not being able to bare staying there for one second longer. The worst part is that our seats our permanent, at least for the next several months, this is going to suckkk
well, at least I have tommy
"Hey big man what's up?"

I asked when I see him at his locker
"hi tubbs, nothing much I've just been talking to some other- Oh hEy will!"

he suddenly cuts himself off as he turns to say hi to somebody else, it hurts a bit but I'm just being clingy. I decide to leave them to their conversation and walk off.
In all honesty, this has been happening for a while, Tommy's been more and more focused on becoming popular. I know he's a very social person but it feels like I'm left in the dust sometimes. but it's alright, Tommy's still my best friend!
and I'm his.

~~~~~~authors note~~~~~~

hellooooo hope you guys like it so far, I'll try posting longer chapters in the future :D
this is my first time writing fanfiction so feel free to leave some suggestions for me since I don't have a clear idea on where to take this
well I know how I want it to end and some bits in between but whatever
please don't be mean, any hate comments will be deleted so don't even bother, if you don't like it then don't read it easy as that

have a nice day afternoon or night guys!