Communication and Slight Acceptance

Tubbos pov:

Although I hated to admit it, I was putting a lot of thought into what Ranboo had said. I mean it's crazy right? Tommy's been friends with me since forever...and sure he's been more distant but surely that'll pass and we'll eventually be back to normal...
right?

Maybe Tommy was right. I'm just being overdramatic, overthinking everything and making it out to be something it's not.
But that thought doesn't stop me from noticing how Tommy will barley glance at me anymore. It hurts. How could it not? I know better than to say something to Tommy after last time, so I suck it up and stay quiet. Bottling up any feelings to deal with by silently crying into a pillow probably.

I was being sarcastic with myself but it turns out to be exactly what I do when I bellyflop onto my bed after school.

After a few minutes of that I get a text from someone. My spirits lift thinking it's Tommy but immediately drop again when I see it's Ranboo. Ok look, I didn't want his number! I just needed it so we could meet up to do the project.
Oh fuck the project I'm gonna have to deal with that too.
I try to stop thinking about it and read Ranboos text.

~~~messages~~~

Ranboo: Hey we gotta meet up to talk about the project soon

Tubbo: oooo that eager to meet me already?🥺

Ranboo: Don't flatter yourself I just don't want to fail cause I'm not an idiot

Tubbo: 'dont flatter yourself'? pls you sound dumb and old🙄

Ranboo: Shut up it's not my fault you have the vocabulary of a 3 year old

Tubbo: how DARE you I'm literally so old practically an adult😩

Ranboo: Jeez what are you, 12?

Tubbo: on a scale from 1-10 yes😍

Ranboo: Oh my god you suck, are gonna meet up and do the project or what

Tubbo: eeeh not really in the mood to rn we can do it laterrrrr

Ranboo: No I'm not letting you procrastinate on this one when it's worth my grade too, do you want to go to my house?

Tubbo: uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh fine, whats your address big man?

~~~messages end~~~

After getting Ranboos address and washing my face so it wasn't obvious I had been crying, I start heading over to his house. Turns out he was like a 5 minute walk from my house. I knock on the door and wait for a minute before Ranboo answers.

"That was quick."

"Yeah, you're literally like a few minutes away from my house!"

"Seriously? Dang, well come on I'll show you where my room is."

"wOw take me out to dinner first!~"

"Oh my god shut up or I will literally stab you."
He says that but I could see him fighting back a smile.
I laugh and follow him to his room.

We both try to study and get some actual work done, but Ranboos the only one doing anything at this point. Perfect time to annoy him!

"Ranbooooooooooooooooo!"
I say walking over to Ranboo who's at his desk facing away from me to type on his computer. I plop my head on top of his.

"Tubbooooooooooooooooo."

"I'm boooooooooored!"

"And I don't caaaaaaare."