Awkwardness and Confidence Mixed Together

Ranboo pov:

I can't believe I just did that. I'm an idiot. I just kissed me ex enemie on the forehead. I would've covered my face in embarrassment if it weren't for the fact that I'd probably run into something.
I hear Techno run up to me and I turn to him, he was a smug look on his face. It's annoying but he was right about me liking Tubbo...just a little bit...

"Dude finally, I was waiting for you to kiss him. The tension between you two is unbearable."

"But I messed it all up nowwwwww, I'm moving to quicklyyyyy!"
I whine.

"Oh my god dude did you even see him? He looked so happy it was gross."
Techno's still looking at me with a smug smile so I turn away to continue walking towards class.

"Whatever you don't know that."

"You don't know that he wasn't into it technically."

I open my mouth to respond but shut it once I realize I have no good argument against that. So I just walk in silence, which Techno laughs at. God damnit why does he always have to be right.

Me and Techno eventually part since we're in separate classes. A bit after I sit down I see Tubbo walk in, his face is red and from the back of the classroom I can't tell if it's from crying or from blushing. Tubbo talks to the teacher a bit and then leaves, having a fight with someone who used to be your friend has to take a toll on you so I wouldn't be surprised if he's asking to go to the nurses office to say he's sick and go home.
But that's just a hunch.

Without Tubbo here the day drags on a lot longer, it's so boring to only think about Tubbo and not actually see him sitting next to you. The most exciting thing that happens all day is getting a glare from Tommy in the halls. And I don't care about Tommy whatsoever so that's not saying a lot.
I stare at the clock counting down the seconds before we're dismissed and I can finally go home.

3....
2....
1....
0!

The bell rings and I jump out of my seat to go to my locker and quickly grab out my phone. My eyes practically light up when I see Tubbo texted me. My heart skips a beat when I read,

~~~messages~~~

Tubbo: hey, can we talk??

Ranboo: Yeah...should I be scared?

Tubbo: sjdjdjf no I just wanted to talk about the kiss you gave me😍

Ranboo: Well now I am scared-

Tubbo: you prick, I liked it if that's what you're worried about

Ranboo: Of course you liked it I'm me✨

Tubbo: oh my god stfu before I come over to your house and punch you in the face

~~~end of messages~~~

I giggle and blush like an idiot while texting Tubbo, but I'm still super nervous about going over to his house to talk.

And my nerves only get worse when I approach his door.

~~~~~~authors note~~~~~~

definitely not my favorite chapter but I wasnt even planning on doing one today so I suppose it's better than nothing.

I don't have much else to say so have a good morning afternoon or night guys :D