Love is a Confusing Journey

Ranboo pov:

My face is as red as a tomato at this point, and when Tubbo opens the door I can see he isn't much better. He might be blushing more than I am if that's even possible.

He leads me to his room and we sit across from each other on his bed, Tubbo leaning against the headrest while I position myself at the foot of the bed.

We sit there just staring at each other for a while, neither one of us wanting to talk but also knowing we have to.

Tubbo finds the courage to speak first,
"Ok...a lot of shit happened to me this past like week and I have to process it all." I nod in understanding. "So...you told me Tommy was bad which led me to kinda figuring out he was a dick and he wasn't that interested in being friends anyway. I start hanging out with you some more and sit at your table but then Tommy suddenly cares about me again and fights with me. I run to the bathroom and then you kiss me on the forehead while comforting me."

"Yep, basically."

"But...why? Why'd you even start trying to talk me out of Tommy?"

"Didn't I already tell you during our argument?"

"Well excuse me if I have a shit memory after having a confusing fucking day!"

"Fine, I didn't go into that much detail before anyways. Basically I couldn't stop thinking about you so I complained to Techno about it, he said I...that I probably had a crush on you...and he explained that he thought you were being manipulated or something by Tommy anyways. He was the one who encouraged me to talk you out of being friends with him."

"Wait...does that mean you have a crush on me?"

"Was giving you a kiss not enough of a confession?"

"I mean it was just a kiss on the forehead not an actual one!"

"Oh so you want an actual one?"
I smirk with confidence, especially after seeing the affect my words have on Tubbo as he blushes, but on the inside I'm freaking out. Was I too forward?

"...Maaaaaybe...."
Tubbo says, still avoiding eye contact. I giggle a bit and gently grab his chin to make him face me. I lean forward we kiss gently.
Even if it was a quick and soft kiss I still feel a burst of emotions erupt inside of me. Excitement, worry, coughloveIguesscough. But I loved it.

"Ok that was actually amazing!"
Tubbo says, laughing.

"Yeah, months of pent up emotions brought us to this moment huh?"

"Suppose so, does this make us boyfriends now?"

"YES!...I-if you want to be of course."

"OBVIOUSLY!"
Tubbo yells, he tackles me into a hug and we both laugh.
I felt amazing.
I was so glad I took Technos advice.

But even if everything felt perfect, there was still one more thing we'd have to deal with.

Tommy.

~~~~~~authors note~~~~~~

YAY A KISS
gonna be honest I'm forgetting like everything I wrote so that's fun.

this book is almost over and I don't know if I'll make a new one anytime soon, I love writing but I lose motivation quickly. I only really had a prompt in mind that I thought would make a good story but it turns out turning a small idea into something bigger is harder than it looks.

but for now, comment here any questions you have for me and this'll be like a QnA!

Have a good morning afternoon or night guys :D