𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐭.𝟎𝟑 || 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐙𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐢

-Y/n POV-

"What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?" I say, ripping my hands free from his. I'm pinned against the door while he just stares down at me, slightly out of breath. I quickly push past, not wanting to be in such a position.

"We need to talk"
"We already are"

"Y/n. Please. I want to talk to you." Blaise huffs, clearly frustrated. His eyes pierced into mine as if it was his way of asking permission. It's been weeks since I've stopped all contact with him, hoping I would completely forget everything. Of course, I had no such luck.

I had wished that maybe it was just a matter of wrong timing- that his words were merely frauds hiding behind a pureblooded mask. However, little insulting quips about blood status and my family's name from Pansy and Draco whenever I passed by said otherwise. What had hurt more was Blaise would laugh in agreement, as if he was providing a foundation for the insults to stand upon. Looking at him now- pleading with me to converse a few words after everything, made it seem so comical. Was he not embarrassed? I never thought he would stoop to the low level of being a two faced twat.

Curiosity did, unfortunately, get the best of me, as I felt my head slowly tilt and a brow quirked- my wordless way of saying I was listening. He almost seemed too happy to talk, swallowing to fight back that shit-eating smile.

"You must know, what I said had no truth behind it." He begins. "Neither do I agree with anything Pansy and Draco had said."

"Then why say it." I state quickly, almost cutting him off. I had not the slightest idea how to react. However I did know one thing- I wasn't one to fall for pity excuses.

"Y/n come on, you are more than aware how my family is. How most of my house is too." He replied.

I scoffed, slightly lifted my posture and stared at him, eyes unfazed. It will never seize to surprise me how the wizarding world still cared about whether you had a drop of muggle blood or not.

"So tell me Zabini, does blood status matter to you?" I questioned coldly.

He stood there, shocked, as if I caught him off guard. When he opened his mouth to reply, the only thing that came out were hesitant stutters, barely enough words to form a proper answer. Lucky for him, I was feeling patient today and gave him another moment before opening my mouth again. "It's a 'yes' or 'no' type of question Blaise. It's not that hard."

As expected, he said nothing. His eyebrows was knitted together and his eyes not being able to settle on one place to focus on- he looked as if he was fighting a war within himself. Somehow, even though I had an expectation to what his answer would be to that question, it still cut deep. It still managed to pull on my heartstrings and make my heart ache. And I hated it.

After a decent amount of minutes in silence pass by, my patience runs out. "I'm leaving" I say, pushing pass him, hand on the knob of the door, seconds away from turning it.

A cold hand is quick to grab my wrist. Tight enough for me not to rip out of, yet gentle enough for it to not hurt. I turn around and am met by him, a few feet away- definitely closer than he was before, staring at me with pleading eyes. "No it doesn't matter. I couldn't care less over some dumb title" he finally answers.

He seemed to take a breath in before he continued. "The only thing I seem to care about these days is...you."

My breath hitches. What the fuck is happening?

"It would be unfair for me to ask you for forgiveness, and I don't expect you to grant it either." He took a small, gentle step towards me, regret lacing his words. "But I don't think I can go another day without you being in my life" His hand slowly taking mine and interlacing it with his. I stood still, chest rising with every breath. He was closer now, a mere arm's length away. With his thumb carefully grazing my hand as he shortens the distance between us and stares down at me. His rich smell of citrus blossoms, figs and vanilla soon becomes prominent and I found myself basking in the scent.