Story 1

Y/N POV

I'm walking with a kid I encountered. "Y/N, why did you take on this job, knowing the dangers of it?" He asked out of no where. I looked into his milk chocolate eyes. "I-I," I say, looking for the right words. "Well, I always have liked Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria. But I was never old enough to apply." I said as I heard the normal coming from the Alligator's room. Montgomery Gator. He was always destructive and aggressive. No one knows why.

"I don't know if they told you," He began softly, "but the animatronics, during the night, ever since they figured out that they... Uh... Tried to kill me. They made it to where, during the night, they turn into humans." Odd. I thought as Gregory walked to Freddy's green room. "Oh, and just so you know." He said, stopping. "Monty'll probably try to hook up with you, he's basically a playboy. He'll have darker skin and red and green hair. Just so you know. He fucked my da- er... Freddy... I mean."

I blinked multiple times. "How the fuck do you know what a playboy is!? And should even be cussing!? Your not even a teen!" "Bye Y/N!" Gregory said and entered Freddy's room. I sat there completely stunned. The roaring and crashing had eased and I walked back towards it. And I could hear small... Moans? Was Monty making those sounds? I walked to the door and opened it.

The room was dark, as it had always been and heard a gasp then shuffling. Then a low growl emmited from a corner, "Y/N, what the fuck do you want?!" I turned on the lights and gasped. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Hot!! I thought as I felt my face heat up at the sight of what I was seeing.

Monty's POV

I groaned as my hand went up and down my member at a quick pace. It hadn't been to long since I turned into a human. My red hair with green streaks stuck to my face and I started to go faster. "Mmm, fuck~" Then I heard the door open, I gasped in shock.

I growled, "Y/N, what the fuck do you want?!" I put on my shirt, trying not to look stressed if he turned on the lights. Which I was hoping he didn't because I was fully naked before I put on my shirt. Meaning I had no boxers or pants, he turned on the lights and he gasped. My face got red at getting caught. But for some reason... That turned me on even more.

"Ever heard of knocking?" I growled angrily then noticed he was staring at my dick. "I-I" He tried to form words. If I fucked him he wouldn't even be getting words out. "Take a picture, it lasts longer." I walked towards him and grabbed his chin, forcing him to stop looking at my lower half. "Close the door." I said, my voice low. He, like a dog, obediently closed the door. I moved my face to the side of his neck. I had never really talked to him, but... I was horny as fuck.

But this one was different. This one wasn't for a kinky one night stand, wasn't an experiment, wasn't a request from some idiot. I actually took quite a liking to this one, he looked cute when he was flustered. "Get on the bed~" I said in the same low voice and then bit him I still had quite sharp teeth, he moaned with pleasure.

After, he hesitantly walked to the bed and sat on it. I walked after him and sat beside him. "U-um Monty..?" He said, his gaze going three different places: My erect cock, my lips and my eyes. "Yes?~" I said, slowly. "A-are," He said nervously, " Are going to uh, fuck me... by any chance?" " Mmm~ Probably, I mean. God. Look at you!" I said eagerly,

"You look so fucking delicious. You know, I still have some alligator traits, tall, big cock, the one you keep staring at. And knowing when something looks good to eat." He blushed and muttered something about resisting, "C'mon! Please!" I begged. He didn't respond until about 2 minutes. He finally nodded and I pounced on him and kissed him. I didn't tell him but I also had a longer, colder tongue due to the alligator traits.

I lick his lower lip. He denied me and I bit his lip and he moaned and I quickly entered my tongue and thrusted it down his throat. I expected him to gag a little but he just moaned. He forced himself apart from me and he gasped for air. I smirked, "Do you not have a gag reflex?" I asked. He shook his head and my smile became even wider, thinking of all the things I could do to him. "Do you... Perhaps have any kinks?~" He nodded eagerly. "Yeah! Rough kink. Choking kink, toy kink, praising kink and humiliation kink."

I just thought of Radom ones

I felt my member beg for attention. "Get on your knees." I ordered. "Since you don't have a gag reflex, you're going to be a good little slut." He got on his knees while I was talking.

His blush came back when i called him a slut. "Are you a virgin?" I asked out of no where. He nodded and I grunted as he started to stroke me at a slow ass pace. His thumb occasionally sliding cross the slit making me jolt.

"Oh God, Y/N! You're good at this!" I moaned as his mouth wrapped around my cock. He hummed in response and I shivered. He took his hand off of my member and I moaned as he took my member fully in his mouth, the tip hitting the back of his throat. He gradually sped up and I realized my hand was in his hair. My hand embedded in his h/c. I stopped and looked at him.

Y/N POV

I stopped, wanting him to take over. He looked at me in confusion. He soon caught on and his grip on my hair tightened as he forced my head down. He let out a growl as I let my teeth graze the flesh of his member. I moaned as he forced me down to the base and his cum shot down my throat. I pulled off and coughed.

But clearly, he was not done, he pushed me against the bed. I gasped as I felt hot breathing near my ass. Monty licked my hole and I moaned softly. He quickly entered his tongue into my body and I gasped. "Mmmm~ D-Daddy!~" He pulled his tongue out and I whined, "You're calling my daddy quite quickly... I like it~" He entered a finger and moved it around. His sharp nails made it even more pleasurable. I moaned, he purred as he entered another and started to scissor me open.

"O-oh God! Y-yes! Please fuck me! Please!" I begged, he shrugged and his finger slipped out and I whimpered at the lost of contact. I felt his tip at my hole and realized just how big he was. I gulped nervously as he slowly put his tip in and he grunted as my walls tightened around him. "Fuck! Y/N you-you're so tight. God." He bit my neck as then thrusted the rest in when he was half way in. "AHHH~" I moaned loudly as I gripped the sheets. "He'll be gaping when I'm done with Him. His walls won't be tight and won't ever tighten again." He growled to himself as he got faster. I moaned loudly as he hit my prostate, he smirked and bring his lips to my ear, his thrusts not slowing but getting quicker. "Oh, you like that? Want me to keep hitting it?~" He said seductively. I nodded my head quickly, and he continued to hit my prostate over and over again. I felt the familiar heat in my stomach from jerking off at my house. "Mo-D-Daddy, I'm so close!!~ He went faster and harder and started to pump me. "Cum... for... me!" He roared, his panting interrupting his words. I moaned loudly as the sticky white substance shot out landing on our chests. I moaned again as I felt his seed entered my body. "I was right." He said, "A-about?" "You're walls not being tight when I was don't with you.~"

Monty's POV

I let out a quiet grunt as my seed entered Y/N's body. His walls had gradually loosened and some of my cum had found its way out of his ass. I pulled out and kissed him. I lingered but soon broke the kiss and noticed he was half asleep. "I-I... I love you, Monty." I smiled. "I love you too." I wasn't surprised when I realized it was true.

(W.C) 1499