Story 12

Okay, I'm just going to get straight to the smut because I HAVE NOT POSTED IN FOREVER! Alright. Cool

I was on my knees, waiting for a signal to start this sinful action. Was I really aout to do this? I mean, yeah, who wouldn't? I had already stripped my clothing off and was waiting to suck him off. I whimpered as he rubbed against my cheek. I moved my head to try and get it in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and made me look at him. "Not so fast." Was all he said before shoving three fingers in my mouth. Did he seriously just trick me into thinking I'd suck his dick and then make me lubricate his fingers. The fuck!?" I was angry. But I knew that if I acted up, I'd not be rewarded. He figured that his fingers were slick enough and stuck one in me. I moaned, I couldn't really feel the pain, and if I did, it was masked by the pleasure.

He continued to finger and scissor me. Eventually, he finally shoved him cock in me. "AHHHH--" he wrapped a hand around my mouth. "Quiet," He growled, "Mike will hear you and fire you, now you don't want that, now do you?" I quickly shook me head. "Good." He started to thrust into me. He grabbed a hold of my neck. "Daddy! Please!" I moaned out. He rolled his eyes and bit down on my neck. I felt his sharp teeth break skin. I let out a shriek of pain. He quickly brought me into a kiss, apologizing but not slowing his thrust. "C-close." I whimpered. I could feel his 11 inch cock moving in and out of me. My body was rocking with the force of this thrusts. I then came on his stomach, which caused him to cum inside me. He rode out his orgasm, and kissed me.

Sorry it's short, it only has 327 words. I kinda rushed it so I could get something out. Yeah, sorry about that.