Story 14

This contains a little bit of self harming and body shaming, not a lot though and not well written, so if you don't like that then skip it. Also this one will have Freddy bc why not.

I looked in the mirror with disgust. Why was I so ugly? I was so fucking fat. My thighs were big, I hated all of it. I had the figure of a fucking female! I was tired of people walking up to me and calling me a girl.

I opened up the drawer and grabbed the razor that rest under all the junk. I slowly drew the blade into my skin. Blood started to ooze out. I left countless marks on both arms and quickly put the razor back. I put on a hoodie as I heard a knock.

It's over now btw

"Baby? Breakfast is ready." I walked out of my bedroom and flashed a smile at my boyfriend. "Y/n?" I hummed in response, "Why are you always wearing hoodies?" When I didn't respond his expression changed to worry. "You know you can always talk to me... Right?"

I hesitantly nodded. "Yeah. And I appreciate it babe. Um, I'm not really hungry." Fucking liar I thought to myself bitterly. I was fucking starving, but I refused to eat because I looked like a pregnant lady, no offense to them. They have a reason, of course, but me? I had no reason. Monty glanced at me with concern. "Are you sure?" His red hair covered part of his face. I nodded, and smiled.

God you're so fake.
Just die.
He won't miss you.
He hates you.
He wants you dead.
He thinks you're fat.

I heard a meow and a bark. I smiled and bended down to pet our two animals. Chase and Amber. Chase is our dog, he's a blue heeler German Shepard mix.

(Is that even a thing? Can someone look it up? I'm in the car with my dad driving home lol. It's literally 10 PM. I have school tomorrow.)

Amber was a female black and red tortishell. She had a cute little white mark under her chin. I pet Amber and Chase licked my face. I giggled and shooed them away. Monty was sitting on the couch talking to one of his friends. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. I buried my face into his neck. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.
"Hey, we'll talk tomorrow, alright?"
"Alright, bye. See you tomorrow." He ended the call and set his phone aside. He hugged me and rubbed circles into my back.

I kissed his neck and he sighed. "What are you up to?" He chuckled. I whimpered. "I need you, please." I said, completely forgetting about my cuts. He kissed me, I kissed back. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I moaned. He pulled away and pulled off my hoodie. I quickly remembered my arms and just pretended there was nothing wrong.

(Why does that work for me? I can wear a short sleeve shirt and just pretend none are new but they are new and no one notices and it works in my favour.)

He kissed my neck and I moaned out. He gripped my arms. I froze. Immense amount of pain shot through my arms. "The fuck is this?" He growled angrily. "N-nothing." I stuttered out. "Nothing?! Does this SEEM LIKE NOTHING!?" He yelled. I flinched and whimpered.

See? He hates you.
He hates your body.
He could care less if you bled out.
In fact he wants you to bleed out
No he doesn't!
Of course he does, why else would he grip your arm so tight.

I pulled my arms away and hid my head between my legs. Wrapping my arms around my legs. "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP!" I yelled. Tears ran down my cheeks. I felt someone pull me into a hug. "Shhh~" I instantly hugged back and cried into their shoulder. He started to rub circles soothingly on my back. "You know I love you right?" "Don't lie..." I said softly. "I'm not lying. I love you so much." "No, you're just saying that to make me feel better." He kissed my forehead. "I hate seeing you like this. It breaks my heart."

He kissed me and I kissed back. It wasn't lustful, just a kiss. A reassuring one. One to tell me he still loved me. He put his chin on my head. Our cat walked into the room. "You didn't lock the door?" I laughed. He chuckled softly. "Meow!" Amber exclaimed, jumping on the bed and licking my hand. "Can we finish what we started?" I asked, scratching under her chin. She purred and leaned into my hand. "If you want to, I suppose." He clearly wasn't to sure about his answer. "Please?~" I moaned. He blushed and I saw the smallest dent form in his pants. I picked up Amber and put her outside gently and locked the door. I walked over to him and started to grind my hips into his crotch. He glared at me but let a small moan.

He pulled down his pants and forced me to the ground. Instinctively I grabbed his dick and started to suck. He was bigger than I remembered. I started to deep throat him. He grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me all the way down. I gagged as he held me there. He did that a few more times, bobbing my head up and down and then holding me at the base.

He put took off both our shirts and put a blindfold on me. He then tied my hands together. "Um, hold on. I'm going to go get something." He walked out the room. I sat on the bed, almost missing it.

A few minutes later he rushed back in. He pushed me on to the bed. His hands felt a bit softer but I didnt really care. I moaned out when he kissed me. He bit my lip with his sharp ass teeth. I opened my mouth. He slipped a finger inside me. I moaned out in pleasure. His nails didn't feel as sharp, it was kinda weird. I whimpered as he explored my mouth.

He pulled away. He bit my neck and slipped another finger inside me. I whimpered. He started to scissor me open. I groaned. "P-please!" "Please what?" Monty growled softly in my ear. A clear smirk on his face. "F-fuck me! Please!" He chuckled. "Wanna see who's gonna fuck you?" I was very confused. He took off the blindfold. I noticed he wasn't fingering me at all. I looked down to see a very flustered Freddy. "F-Freddy?!" He stayed quiet, yet he didn't stop his movements. Monty chuckled again. I let my head fall back in pleasure.

"W-what kind of bullshit have you gotten me into?" I chuckled. I wasn't really minding that Freddy was here. In fact, I kinda liked it. After I few minutes, they thought I'd had enough and so Monty put some lube on his dick and inserted it inside me. I groaned at the familiar feeling. Freddy positioned himself beside my head. He murmured a quick apology before shoving himself inside of my mouth. I moaned as they both started to thrust. Monty was moving in and out of me at a teasingly slow pace. I, couldn't, but tried to tell him to go faster, however, there was a certain person who prevented me from doing that. Monty slowly started to go faster and I moaned. Freddy grabbed my hair and let out a small groan. Freddy continued to face fuck me, Monty was finally going a decent pace. I let out a load moan when Monty hit my prostate, though the moan was muffled. Instead of continuing what he was doing, he looked at Freddy who nodded and pulled away. I looked confused as they switched positions. It was obvious that Freddy was pretty comfortable now with what he was doing. "What are you two—" Monty thrusted inside of my mouth before I could say anymore. He was not gentle like Freddy was. Freddy, however, also wasn't going soft like he was before. Monty and him were going about the same pace. "Monty, I thought you said you loosened him?" "I didn't say shit!" Monty growled, they then got into an argument. Which only made Monty mad, and when he was mad, he got sexually frustrated. He grabbed my hair making me whimper. He was still arguing with Freddy and seemed to forget he was fucking a person, for he went harder. The metal hitting against my jaw was uncomfortable. I glanced up at him. Freddy was also getting angry and he started to go harder as well, though not as hard as Monty. A few tears fell down my cheek. I knew I could always tap on his leg to tell him he's hurting me. But I wanted to see how long I could last. After a few more minutes he got angrier and angrier. At this point I thought he would break my jaw so I quickly tapped on his leg four times. He instantly stopped and looked at me. All signs of aggression gone. "Are you okay?" He asked worriedly. I gripped my jaw. Freddy pulled out and went on the opposite side. "I-I think..." I winced in pain. "Fuck, I'm sorry." He said genuinely.

I don't know if I should do another part to this, I just wanted to get something out because I haven't had anything for a while so. I forgot to add a word count
(W.C) 1624