Story 13

Straight in there because I'm dumb and can't think. Also I'm working on a really big one(and when I say that, I mean I'll start it five days after this thing is out) which is practically a whole story, with hopefully longer smut.

Monty pinned me against the wall. "Why were you with Roxy?" I gulped. "S-she just wanted to do my hair." I had decently long hair. "Uh huh. And why were you sitting on her lap?" He growled, he was so angry, I think the anger feared him and not him fearing the anger. "She's really tall, a-and uh-" "SHUT UP!" He yelled. I flinched. "I hope you know, she has a massive FUCKING CRUSH ON YOU!" "What do you mean? She likes Chica." He then got a text. "Haha I'm stealing your boyfriend!" He read it and said it was from Roxy. He smirked. "How about we show her just how much she's stealing you away from me, yeah?" I gulped, I was about to be filmed being fucked. What the fuck. He turned on his camera and faced it towards us and started recording. Then he turned to me and stated sucking and kissing on my neck. I moaned out, he brought his face to my ear, "Pretend you don't know I'm recording, slut." I nodded and pulled down his pants. I started to suck on his dick and looked him straight in the eyes. He threw his head back and moaned. "Fuck I forgot how good you were at this." I stopped and licked the tip, then stated to suck on it. He whimpered. He grabbed my hair and forced me to deep throat him. I opened my mouth further and let him have his way with me, I was gagging everytime I went down. I also had just a lot of drool coming from my mouth. I looked him in the eyes again. I knew my jaw would hurt after this but boy was it worth it. He suddenly pulled out and grabbed a box, a quite familiar box. Oh, it's that box. It has all of our sex toys in it. I will admit, I was the one who bought them all. Monty always said he didn't want them, but as soon as we started to fuck, he would always tet them out. But, sadly enough, it wasn't a new one I had bought. It was a vibrator. Hold on, I don't remember buying that! However, no matter how shocked I was, I stayed quiet. He walked back over to be pulled me up. He inserted it inside me and forced me to sit back down. He forced me to start sucking him again. I was confused as of to why he hadn't tuned on the vibrator. But, I immediately felt a vibration inside me. I moaned out, my head pulling back. He growled and started to face fuck me. The vibrator wasn't to high, so I could breath fine, but there was a dick jammed down my throat so, kinda difficult to breath. I've done this so many times I should be able to breath through my nose. I looked at him again and he smirked. I whimpered and moaned again. I felt the vibrations intensify and I let out a louder, longer moan. My legs were shaking, luckily I was sitting or I probably would've fell. He continued to turn it up and all I could do was moan. It's like we switched places, he's the one not moaning and I am the one moaning. "I'm gonna cum." I moaned in response. My eyes were closed, tears were streaming down my face. Drool dripping down my chin. Then he pushed my head all the way down and came. I coughed, I held my throat. "You better fuckin swallow it, or I'll tie you up and leave you like this." I quickly tried to swallow. It took me multiple tries but I finally got it down. Some of it was at the corners of my mouth. He gave me some water because my throat hurt. He took out the vibrator and we sat there for a minute.
"You okay?"
"No."
"What's wrong?"
"I want your dick." I whimpered out. He blushed. "Fine." I jumped on the bed and spread my legs. "You're not expecting me to fuck you without any prep?" "Why not? Pleaseee?" He sighed and agreed. He put some lube on to make it easier. He then walked over to me and looked at me. I tilted my head. He pulled me a little closer, then he stuck it in. "Fuck..." I muttered out, forgetting how big he was. Tears pricked my eyes. "i-it hurts!" "Told you." He said, rolling his eyes. I glared at him. Though it wasn't very scary. He smirked and started to move. I quickly let out a yell and covered my mouth. He leaned closer and pulled my hand away. He leaned closer and kissed me. After a few minutes the pain eased and was replaced with pleasure. He was going really fast. His tail was wagging and he was kissing my neck. I looked over and noticed a camera. I was confused but moaned loudly as he hit my prostate.

(I'm eating a pickle as I write this. I'm so happy, I FINALLY GOT A DAMN PICKLE)

"DADDY!" I quickly covered my mouth. He pulled my hand away. "I want to hear your pretty noises." He growled. Then he whispered, "I bet you look so pretty on that camera~" His thrusts got faster and rougher. Somehow the metal was still cold, so it kinda left a burning sensation but nonetheless, it still felt good. "P-please!" I whimpered. It was becoming a bit to rough. "Don't be s-so rough." Suddenly there was a knock at my door. "Y/n? Are you okay." I looked at Monty, expecting him to slow down. But the bitch smirked, grabbed my throat and went faster. Thankfully, he was a bit gentler. "I-if fine, Fre-ddy!" I called. "Are you sure? You don't sound okay." He said worryingly. "Y-yes! I'm FINE!" I let out a moan as he hit my prostate again. "Y/n, I'm coming in." He declared. But before he could open the door, Monty spoke up. "You ain't coming in here. Stay the fuck out. Were busy!" He roared angrily. We heard Freddy run away. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" He smirked. "Were not stopping till finish." My eyes widened. "B-but that could be d-days!" I protested. He shrugged. "Deal with it. You're the one who wanted it." I came and he kissed me. I whimpered as he slid his tongue in. His thrusts slightly faltering. He growled and pulled away. He hated anything not going his way. And at this moment. It was his faltering thrusts. He quickly fixed it though, I was starting to become over sensitive. He noticed the tears in my eyes. He slowed down. "Do you want me to stop?" I shook my head. "You haven't c-came." "You can just give me another blowjob. I know you humans can get over sensitive. He pulled out and I got back on my knees. Tears still streaming down my face, I wrapped my lips around his cock. I started to bob my head up and down. He moaned quietly. For a top he was very vocal. Or as vocal as he wanted to be. After a while. He came, causing me to choke. I pulled off and tried to swallow but most of it got coughed out.

(How much cum does this mean he have? You make it seem like is a whole quart. 😒 Anyways. That's the end of that. Sorry I haven't uploaded lately, I just haven't had motivation to do anything but read and sleep. I also have an obsession with Loki. He's a pretty cool god. Well, in the Marvel book I'm reading about him.)
(W.C) 1,340