New mission

"Loki, Annalise, you clear the northern wing. Send any civilians out the nearest exit and bring any Hydra agents back here," Steve ordered, swinging his shield down from his shoulder.

Loki pulled her behind him so he could cover her body with his own as they set off in the direction they had been directed.

The flickering florescent light ahead cast deep shadows and her imagination kept convincing her that it was filled with Hydra agents waiting to attack.

"Wait here," Loki ordered telepathically as they reached a turning, disappearing around the corner to check the area was clear. Her ears strained to hear anything over the hammering of her heart.

She was grabbed suddenly, a hand clamping over her mouth and a strong arm pinned her own arms to her body. Before she could cry out hot kisses covered her neck.

"Loki?"

His laugh echoed around her head as he teleported them both into an empty office.

"Stop," she hissed as he lifted his hand from her mouth, trying to wriggle away.

"Everything ok there?" Their earpieces crackled to life, Steve's concerned voice coming through loud and clear.

"Sorry, yes. All fine here, the northern wing seems clear, just doing one final sweep," she glared at Loki as she answered, a smug smile on his lips.

"The wing is clear, we have some time to ourselves," he resumed his soft kisses as he whispered into her mind.

"Loki, we can't! If the corridors are clear we should go back to the team, help complete the mission." She pushed him away.

"My mission is always to bring you pleasure and I assure you, I am very focussed on completing it," he slowly stalked towards her. She backed into a desk, sitting down suddenly with a bump. Sliding his hands under her knees he pushed her down onto the cold surface, vanishing her jumpsuit as he did.

"Loki," she protested, halfheartedly, as he draped her legs over his shoulders and began to trace between her lips with his tongue.

"Quiet now, Little One. We don't want our team mates to come running." He lifted his head and winked mischievously before turning his attention to her clit.

Her pleasure built quickly and soon he had her writhing on the desk, one hand pressed over her lips to stop herself from moaning, while the other weakly tried to push his head away. Sliding one hand under her, he stroked his fingertip across her asshole. With a barely audible sigh, the last of her resistance crumbled.

"You always submit so beautifully to me, Little One. You always have done, ever since the first time I claimed you," he slid his finger deep into her tight hole, watching her reactions closely.

As he felt her tighten around his finger, on the very edge of orgasm, he withdrew, pulling his cock free of his armour. Gently stroking her cheek he flicked the comms unit out of her ear so she didn't need to hold back her moans as he positioned himself at her dripping entrance.

Dragging her hips towards the edge of the desk, he met her body with his own, sliding his cock deep inside her. He started thrusting instantly, acutely aware of the limited time they had and the eager clenching of her walls around him.

Small whimpers escaped from between her fingers as she pressed her hand harder against her mouth, expression tinged with the fear of being discovered, even as she enjoyed the pleasure of his cock between her legs. Her back arched as her orgasm hit and Loki pulled her hand away so he could hear her moan and gasp.

When he was finished he lifted her into his arms, kissing her neck as he eased out of her. She whined breathlessly and held him tight as her legs got used to standing again. As he replaced her jumpsuit he leant down to whisper "Now we are going to rejoin our team-mates like nothing happened, even as you feel my seed dripping out of you. And if you're a very good girl and don't give the game away, I'll make you come again when we get back to our room."