In Chains

"Loki, what are you doing?" She frowned at the sight of Loki sat in the middle of their room, golden chains wrapped around his torso.

He smirked. "I've heard that you've been working really hard in the Healer's Hall. Mother says your healing powers are coming along nicely and I thought you might appreciate a reward."

"You in chains is my reward?" Her eyes lit up.

"Me in chains and an evening to do whatever you please with me."

She smiled before circling him slowly. His ankles were crossed in front of him, secured with thick links of golden chains, which snaked up his legs, cleverly avoiding his lap. The chain carried on up his torso, securing his arms tightly behind his back. His hands were relaxed, despite the bonds and he stayed perfectly still as she drank in the sight of him.

"I like you in chains," she said, appearing back in front of him, voice full of mischief.

"I thought you might," he smirked. "But the question is, what are you going to do with me while you have me like this?"

She straddled his lap, threading her hands through his hair as she leaned down to kiss him deeply. She could feel his hips rising to meet her as he struggled to reign in his obvious desire.

"Mmm, I'm not sure yet," she moved her kisses to his neck, suckling on the sensitive spot hard enough to make him moan softly.

She stopped and held his gaze for a few moments, hand resting on his cheek. He raised his eyebrow questioningly, "What are you planning to do now?"

"Just watch," she smiled as she climbed off him, slowly undoing the laces that held her tunic closed.

He leaned forward as she stepped out of the circle of fabric, leaving only her underwear on.

"Very nice," he purred. "But, you know I'd prefer to be the one removing those clothes."

"I do, but today you only get to watch." She raised her hands to the clasp of her bra, freeing her breasts from the fabric slowly. It soon joined the pile of fabric at her feet. He couldn't take his eyes off her chest, lips parting and mouth watering as he remembered the feel of them under his probing tongue.

She lay back on the bed, opening her legs so he had a full view of her clothed core. Lifting her hips she wriggled out of the thin lacy panties, tossing them into his lap.

"You're such a tease," he murmured.

"I learned from the best," she countered, her smirk filled with lust and mischief. Her hand snaked down her body, cheeks heating as she felt the first tingles of thrilling arousal. Sliding a finger between her folds, she let her wetness cover the digit, before gently stroking over her clit.

Loki shifted, the chains clinking as he moved, but he couldn't tear his eyes away from her hand as it gently caressed between her legs. He could hear her breathing quicken and her small noises of satisfaction as she pleasured herself.

She lifted her other hand to her breast, softly caressing her already erect nipple and moaned.

"That's it, Annalise. Come for me," Loki whispered as she bucked and arched beneath her probing fingers. With a gasp her hand fell away, the digits glistening with her wetness. He watched her heaving chest calm and the erotic flush retreat from her skin before he spoke again.

"That was a very nice show, Little One, now come here,"

"Hey, this is my evening, you don't get to tell me what to do."

He smirked. "You can't tell me that little performance truly satisfied you? Come and get what you really crave."

She looked up to see he'd magicked away his clothes, the chains now pressing against his pale skin. His cock rose from between his legs, drawing her attention as she begrudgingly admitted to herself that he was right, only he could satisfy the needy feeling between her legs.

She walked to him slowly, trying to ignore the know-it-all smirk on his face.

"You enjoyed watching me?" Her eyes darted to his twitching erection.

"I have never seen anything more beautiful then you in the throes of orgasm. But did you enjoy being watched?"

She blushed furiously. "I did," she admitted. "I never thought I would but just then, it seemed like the perfect thing to do."

"You are full of surprises, Little One. But what now?"

"Now I want more. I want you." She swung a leg over his lap and positioned herself over the tip of his cock. As she slid down onto his length, she kissed him deeply, moaning as she did. She ground her hips into his, rubbing her clit along his pubic bone as her pleasure grew.

Gripping the hair at the nape of his neck, she rode him harder; moaning as her muscles clenched around the length of his cock. As her orgasm hit, he lowered his mouth to her nipple and began to suck firmly.

She lay her head on his shoulder, gasping for air as she clung to him in the aftermath. Loki turned his head and kissed gently down her cheek and neck, vanishing the chains so he could hold her close.