An Orgy of Lokis

Loki opened the door to their rooms with a smile, revealing Annalise braiding her hair at her vanity table.

"Did you know it's nearly been a year since you were presented to Asgardian society and joined its army? Odin is planning another ball to celebrate."

"Really? That's passed quickly. Wait, I'm not going to have to stand up and give a speech at this ball am I?"

Loki laughed, "No Little One, you only have to dance with me and try not to drink too much."

"Hmm, no promises," she joked.

He ignored her comment. "Now, how could we mark this special occasion? Any fantasies I could help fulfil?"

"Fantasy?" He could see her mind working as the possibilities dawned on her. But the decisiveness of her answer surprised him.

"An orgy."

His eyebrows shot up towards his hairline in surprise. "You seem to have given this some thought, Little One. Tell me more about this naughty little fantasy of yours."

"I don't want to sleep with anyone else," she said quickly, to reassure him. "I just want more of you. A Loki in every hole to fill me up," she smiled wickedly, biting her lip as if to try and contain her desire.

"Tell me more," he urged.

"I saw a video once, years ago before I met you, of a woman and a group of men. They were all pleasuring her, and she was pleasuring them. I always thought it looked like a lot of fun. But I don't just want your cocks, I want to bury my face in your pussy and make you scream too."

Loki picked her up effortlessly, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. "Oh we are going to have so much fun bringing this fantasy to life."

"Really?" Her face lit up in delight. "When? Now?"

"No, I think it will be much more fun if you're not expecting it."

"For you maybe," she pouted.

...

A few days later Annalise awoke to a soft stroking sensation up her inner thighs. Their bedroom was flooded with sunlight and she could see the person responsible for the teasing hiding under the sheet.

"Loki?" She gasped at the sight of Loki's female form emerging from between her thighs.

"Hello Little One," she purred. "Are you ready to start the day?"

Her body lit up as she realised what was coming, her nerves tingling with anticipation as she nodded.

Loki crawled up her body to plant a soft kiss on her lips. "Breakfast is waiting for you in the sitting room, I suggest you have a good meal, you'll need your strength today," she winked seductively.

"Oh and you won't be needing clothes today Annalise," she added as Annalise bent down to retrieve her silk robe.

She sat on the edge of the sofa, nibbling at a pastry as she strained to hear what Loki was doing in the bedroom. The room was cool and her nipples were painfully hard with anticipation, but the mischievous Goddess only reappeared when she had nearly finished her meal.

She leisurely folded one leg under her as she sat down next to her, thighs apart so Annalise could clearly see the dark pink folds she'd been daydreaming about plunging her tongue into. Leaning forward, Loki picked up a large strawberry and used it to scoop up a generous helping of whipped cream, before smearing it across Annalise's nipple.

She let out a loud moan when Loki's hot, wet mouth wrapped around the bud and sucked the cream from her skin. "Delicious," she remarked, before leaning over to kiss her.