ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

-Profile-

🄽🄰🄼🄴

Y/n L/n

🄰🄶🄴

15 Years Old (Chapter One)

🄷🄴🄸🄶🄷🅃

168 cm

🅁🄰🄲🄴

Demon

🅃🄴🄲🄷🄸🅀🅄🄴🅂

Blood Demon Art

Kunai

Total Concentration

🄾🄵🄵🄴🄽🅂🄸🅅🄴

Blood Demon Art - Red Virus

Allows the user to shot out from 1-8 needles formed from their blood directly at their targets. Upon contact, the needles will pierce through the skin and absorb into the victim's blood. This allows the demon's blood to travel through the victims veins and eventually grant the user to have full control over the victim's body.

Depending on the amount of needle that hit the target, it would be the amount of control the demon has over. If the target has a strong will, they could break free from up to 3 of the demon's needles. If the user manages to hit the victim with over 3 needles, the only way to be released is for the user themselves to decide.

To release the victim or the target, the user must say 'Blood Demon Art - Red Virus, Release'. This would command the blood in the victims veins to gather up and spill out of one of their cuts without pain.

Blood Demon Art - Blood Moon

This technique allows the user to create multiple spheres with their blood that circle around the demon. The spheres of blood could be created into any size and they are controlled by the user to be used at anytime. By using this offensive technique, it allowed the user to throw them like booms and will explode when the user commands them to. This is mostly used by the user as a surprise attack. In addition it is most effective against demons
.

Blood Demon Art - Crimson Poison

This Blood Demon Art is created as a form of instant kill towards any species. It was created from a mixture of the user's Red Virus Technique and the kunais that Y/n carries around. The user would cover the kunai's with their blood or form a needle with their blood and pierce them at the target. Upon contact, the victim would be poisoned and the blood would directly travel to the victim's heart and shut it down.

As this technique does have an extremely large chance of causing death, Y/n would only use this on quick kills for low ranked demons and when requested to put someone to death. This is because although the method is an extremely brutal and a quick way to kill, it is also very painless.

Blood Demon Art Final Form - Kitsune's Outrage

Kitsune's Outrage was created as a final attempt of attack and defence against an opponent. Y/n would rarely use this attack unless absolutely necessary. This is because, this not only cause Y/n to be temporarily unable to regenerate at a high speed, it also requires her to regenerate blood at a fast pace. From this attack, eight large tails made from blood would sprout from the user's back. The tails not only has a mind of its own to defend if necessary, but it also allows Y/n to used Red Virus and Blood Moon at the same time. The tails can reach up to 10 metres and can act as whips.

This is an extremely useful yet leaves the user defenceless. This is because if the users was cut or hit, the damage would not heal instantly but will take up to minutes depending on the amount of damage.

🄳🄴🄵🄴🄽🅂🄸🅅🄴

Blood Demon Art - Instant Heal

Instant heal is a technique Y/n created to heal someone she had injured in Chapter 2. With that in mind, the user has the ability to create a circular green glow below the target. The circular ring would have lines and star like patterns as it heals the target. To heal them, the green glow would grow and heal the victim at a fast pace. In return for the healing, the target would have to sacrifice some of their stamina in return. This would often leave then in a state of unconsciousness or sleep depending on the injury

Blood Demon Art - Blood Vines

This Technique was developed as a form of defence. The user much like Kitsune Outrage, but calmer would have thinner blood tentacle created from their arms and hands. This technique is used to capture or restrict an opponent. Although it is mostly used to create a solid shield or walls to block a strong attack.

Blood Demon Art - Divine Search

This unique technique can only be used under 2 very specific conditions. The first is that the target must had a small amount of the users blood. The second,  the user must have had some of physical contact with the person before hand. This technique allowed the user to teleport instantly to a target's location while exploding the blood on the target. However, if the user wants to teleport to a comrade. Sadly the person must suffer such consequences.

Blood Demon Art - Locate

This technique allows the user to find anyone in a five kilometre radius. By having physical contact with the ground, Y/n developed the ability to search for someone through their blood and DNA structure. It is extremely useful against demons with invisibility, doubling and speed abilities.

🄳🄴🅂🄲🅁🄸🄿🅃🄸🄾🄽

Y/n has pure white hair upon her arrival in the Demon Slayer world. Her eyes are identical to Muzan's . Her skin is decorated with black coloured vines that reach from her left arm and around her waist before stopping at her right ankle. She would also commonly be describes as beautiful and breathe taking by others.