ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

***************************************************

-Recap-

"I stabbed him through the neck" Was all Y/n said casually before walking over to Tanjiro wanting to heal the poor boy. However before she could chant or bring out her healing abilities a field of red came from the corner of her eyes. Dodging swiftly, Y/n invaded the attack by the nick of time. Turning around, she did not have time to think before a wave of flames was flashed into her direction again.

***************************************************

ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ

"STOP RENGOKU!! SHE'S AN ALLY" Shouted Tanjiro as he desperately tried to stop the flame hashira. Now understanding the situation he somewhat believed that Y/n did not want Rengoku to find out what she really was.

Halting in his steps. Rengoku hesitated before lowering his sword. "Who is she then?"

"Erm.." Falling into silence, Tanjiro suddenly started to cough violently from the previous wound. 

Demon Blood Art - Instant Heal

"Stop talking" Hushed Y/n as she started to heal Tanjiro. Reaching from behind her, she took out a bandage and wrapped up the wound. 

"Y/- Miss, could you please heal everyone here" Requested Tanjiro before the child himself fell limp onto the ground and fainted due to exhaustion. 

"My pleasure" Replied Y/n as she spread out her arms. 

Demon Blood Art - Instant Heal - Enlarge

In an instant the whole area was covering with bright green lines. A green circle with unknown symbols glowed under the demon's feet as she used her stamina to heal everyone who was injured. 

"Cough"

Looking down, Y/n noticed an unusual puddle of red in her hands. Eyes wide she slowly realised that she may have passed her limits in using healing spells. 'Ah, guess I still need to practice after 3 years.' Wiping the blood away, Y/n kneeled to the ground tired from using her demon blood art multiple times.

"Are you okay?" Questioned Rengoku wearily as he had stood in the opposite direction for a long time watching the demon heal everyone.

"Ah yes... Stay far away for now." Requested Y/n as she unconsciously reached up to make sure the mask was still covering her face. Looking at the male before her she smiled to herself knowing that she had succeeded in keeping someone precious to her alive.

"What about him, do we just leave him to burn under the sun?" Questioned the flame pillar as he took a step back. "Or do we bring him to the main estate? But most importantly, who are you."

"You will know soon, Flame Pillar."

"For now I will be taking him."

"I hope to see you again in the future."

Pointing at the unconscious Akaza, Y/n decided to go into hiding for now. Just as Rengoku was about to decline and stop her from taking Akaza, a sword aimed and attacked at the girl.  Dodging swifting, Y/n spun in the air as she looked at her attacker. Directly across her was Giyuu and Muichiro not far behind. 

"Insects." Mumbled Y/n as she wiped the dust that had gathered on her clothes. Glaring at the two new arrivals, Y/n was quite annoyed at the two for making her more tired. Looking around she looked at the unconscious Akaza directly behind Rengoku. 

She leaped towards the shocked Rengoku in a rush. Y/n, in an instant chopped the back of the pillar's neck and knocked the male out. Without a second to waste, she picked up the unconscious Akaza and rushed into the forest. 'Damn it, the sun is coming up soon.'

Thinking back, for random reasons she felt the deja vu and thought of how ironic and familiar the situation was. However before she could remanence more, jumping up she dodged a sword being thrown at her. 'Ah now I remember.. this was how Akaza originally escaped on his own.' Thougth Y/n as she sweat dropped at Giyuu's sword that is now plunged into the tree.

"DON'T LET THE DEMON GO AND DON'T KILL HER" Was all Y/n heard as she ran away with only one destination in mind. The Ubuyashiki Estate. 

Arriving rather quickly, Y/n elegantly passed slayers and hashiras around the area covering her killing intent. Still carrying Akaza, Y/n sighed in relief as she saw that she was nearing Ubuyashiki's room. Stealthily, she entered the room through the window and dropped the demon's heavy body onto the ground with a thud.

"Ubuyashiki"

"Y/n"

"I see you've bought a visitor"

"Ahh, don't mind him. He won't even make a sound." Ushered Y/n as she believed it was rather disrespectful to bring an unconscious person into the master's room. 

"That is alright"

"I'll make it short Ubuyashiki, because any minute now a hashira might burst through those doors."

"mhhnm." Hummed the blind man as he listened intently.

"As you may know I am a demon, however I am somewhat very similar to Nezuko's circumstances." Rushed Y/n as she used her senses to check if anyone was approaching. "For now, other than Sanemi and Gyomei, I do not wish for anyone to know my identity. In exchange, I will work for the Demon Slayers in the shadows. I will agree to your offer to join. Do we have a deal."

"That is rather... unexpected. I can agree to the terms, however why are you in a hurry." Questioned the head of the Demon slaying corps as he arced his eye brow.

"I-.. As you may have deduced, Muzan is after me. Dead or Alive, and at any moment the people close to me may be taken away or worse killed. From now on, Y/n must not exist. Please just inform everyone that Gyomei had helped kill me the moment I arrived here with this...other demon. That way everyone will believe that I have passed." Explained Y/n as she took a deep breath. "Only allow Sanemi and Gyomei to know I am still alive. That way they can verify that I am real when the time comes."

"You planned this long ago did you not?" Uttered Kagaya as he could not help but approve of the girl's plans. 

"Yes. You are correct, because I knew it would come to this one day."Announced Y/n proudly as a stupid grin made its way onto her face.

"I will trust in your judgement." Sighed Ubuyashiki as he rubbed his forehead. "But, my child you must be careful."

"For my family and friends, I will." Promised Y/n. "However, please inform me if any hashiras come into contact with anr uppermoons so that I can assist if anything does go south." Warned Y/n as she picked up the unconscious Akaza once again.

"Finally for my last requestion, please do look after Rengoku. He is very much dear to me, and for now I shall leave."

"As you wish Y/n and I am glad you have joined us."

A/n-COMING UP NEXT WE ARE ENTERING THE ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT ARC !!!!!