00.

January 24th, 1979.

January 24th, 1979. Mary and John Winchester welcomed two beautiful babies into the world. 10:30, a beautiful boy. Which they named Dean. When it was time for the second baby to be born, expecting another little boy. At 10:50 out crowned a little baby girl, with a full head of blonde hair like her mother.

Mary and John looking at their baby girl in awe as the nurse passed the baby over to Mary to hold the two babies together. They both smiled as they watched their baby girl reached an arm out of her wrapped blanket, reaching for her older twin brother.

"She's strong." Mary smiled at their babies instant connection.

"Athena." John spat out a name, Mary looking up at him. She smiled.

"Athena Grace Winchester... she's perfect." Mary and John exchanged a peck as they looked down at their babies cuddling into eachother.

"Athena Grace Winchester and Dean Micheal Winchester." John smiled to his beautiful wife as she glowed with happiness. Their two beautiful babies were healthy and bright, when it was time to bring the twins home. They kept them together in a big cot for two, Mary stood over them as they wiggled about.

"Angels are always watching over you."