02.

Walking in a rapid pace, Dean scurried behind me as he looked in confusion on my method on finding the buildings. "You know Thea, there is better methods-." I clicked my fingers at him as I spun around in my tracks.

"Shut your face, I didn't see you crawl through a window." I gritted my teeth, watching his hands go up in surrender. We came across Sammy's building, pulling a bobby pin out of my hair. I begun lock picking the very secure door. "Come on." I whispered.

"Need a hand?" A mocking Dean asked as he stood beside me.

"No, shhh." I spat back at him, he threw his hands up in surrender. Knowing I would kick his ass. Bringing my attention back to the lock picking, I applauded myself quietly watching the door freely open. "See, Dean-." I begun as I went to turn to him, my eyes widened as he was no longer there. Hearing a clash and a thud from inside, knowing fully that would have been Sam and Dean. Letting myself in, I flicked the light on as Sam pulled Dean to his feet.

"I was looking for a beer." Dean patted his hands on Sams shoulders.

"You guys done?" I asked as Sam turned around to face me, he held his breath for a moment as I gave a small smile.

"Hey Sammy." A smile formed on my little big brothers face, him walking over to me. We both laughed as he picked me up in a massive bear hug, spinning me around. Placing me back down near Dean, he looked between us.

"How do you get a better reaction from him?" Dean punched my shoulder.

"That's enough, now. What the hell are you two doing here?" Sam demanded.

"Ok, alright. We gotta talk." I begun.

"Uhh? The phone." Sammy spat back.

"If we had called, would you pick up?" Dean argued, hearing another voice join the room of conversations. Another light flicked on as a sleepy ladies voice said.

"Sam?" We all looked in her direction, a lady blonde wavy locks, tanned. All she was in was her underwear and a tight Smurfs shirt.

"Jess! Hey." Sam started as he looked back to us, Sam and I stared in disgust at Dean checking her out. "Dean, Athena, this is my girlfriend Jessica." Sam introduced us.

"Wait." Jess stepped forward. "Like your twin older siblings, Dean and Athena?" Sighing heavily, I threw my head back as I complained.

"Hate is when people know we're twins." Dean keeping his eyes on Jess, flinched a punch back at me. Connecting with my shoulder again, he gave Jess a smile.

"I love the smurfs." His finger pointed to her chest. Walking more towards her, I rolled my eyes as Dean begun to flirt. "You know, I gotta tell you. You're completely out of my brothers league."

"Just let me put something on." Jess' eyes scanned over to Sam and I.

"Oh, no no. I wouldn't dream of it. Seriously." Dean added, looking to Sam who's eyes were full of hate. I pulled my brother back up in line.

"Dean!" I yelled at him, making him look back at me like a puppy with his tail in between his legs. I gave him a glare. "Apologise now." I pointed to Sams girlfriend. Dean groaning like a child, he spun on the balls of his feet to face Jess again.

"I'm sorry." Dean apologised quite sincerely. Feeling a hand being placed on my shoulder, I looked up at Sam who smiled gently at me. Mouthing thank you to me, I kissed the top of his hand. "Anyways, we need to borrow your boyfriend for a moment here. To talk about some private family business, but nice meeting you." Dean came over and joined my side once again.

"It really was." I added, giving her a little wave.

"No." Sam stomped over to join his girlfriends side.  "No, whatever you two want to say. You can say it in front of her." Sam put his foot down, Dean glancing over to me. I gestured with my head.

"Go ahead." I told my twin.

"Ok." Dean adjusted his stance. "Umm, dad hasn't been home in a few days."

"So he's working overtime on a miller time shift, he'll stumble back in sooner or later." Sam scoffed. Dean and I shared a glance to one another.

"Dads on a hunting trip and he hasn't been home in a few days." Dean stated further.

"Jess, excuse us. We have to go outside."