01.

There has been many studies on the science between twins, the reasons of how a fertilised egg is able to split its DNA into two. Resulting in identical twins and fraternal twins, only differences is that identical twins share a placenta. Then the study of the psychological connection between twins, whether or not the term 'peas in a pod' is a fact or just complete myth.

Singing at the top of my lungs, I glanced over to my twin older brother as he drove. Him grooving to the song, he looked over to me as we smiled. Waiting for the drum solo to come up, we shimmered our shoulders in sync as in beat to the song. Dean banged his hands against the steering wheel as I mimicked on the dashboard.

My brother and I have been on our own for a while, travelling across country

My brother and I have been on our own for a while, travelling across country. Just not for the sights of course... we're hunters, now.. you must think. Wow? You are pretty interesting, a chick hunting animals and oh my goodness! Not Bambi!

We are not the sort of hunters you think, we hunt monsters. The things that go bump in the night and even the boogie man himself. We weren't always on our own, our father John Winchester was by our side. But left for a hunt a while back and we haven't heard from him since.

So where are we going you may ask? Stanford University, where our baby brother Sammy is. "Take this right." I directed Dean as he indicated down the road, pulling up to the front of the university. The moon shining behind the school sign, I sighed heavily. "So, should we just-." I went to turn to my brother, watching as he closed the car door as he got out. "Dean!" I shouted as I rushed out of the car, running behind him to catch up to his long strides.

Dean coming up to the office window, bringing his pocket knife out. Wiggling about under the hatch, watching it pop open. Dean quietly pushed the widow up, looking over to me. He grinned. "Come here, you're smaller then me. You won't set off the alarm." He whispered.

"Seriously?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Come on." He gestured with his head to come over to him. "I'll give you a leg up." He smiled, rolling my eyes. I walked over to him as he crouched in the ready position, placing my foot in his hands. I placed my hands on the window seal as Dean launched me up, sliding my body in as I placed my hands on the carpet in the office room. I slowly got to my feet as I brushed myself off. "You okay?" He whispered loudly, as I popped my head out to look down at him.

"I'm okay, I am in." I whispered down to him, receiving a thumbs up. Bringing my head back as I stood talk in the dark office, I walked towards the filing cabinets. Opening draws as I looked for student profiles, flicking through the files and files of profiles. Coming finally to the 'W' section, I smiled as I saw Sams name appear. Bringing the file out, opening it up. I was in awe of my little brothers successes, his medals and awards. His marks were off the charts. Flipping through to his on ground house number, I saw a girls name, Jessica. Under his next of kin, narrowing my eyebrows in confusion. I flicked to the last page, finally coming to his places number, I stuffed the file back in its spot. Rushing back to the window, I looked down to see Dean kicking at the lump of grass near him.

"Do do dooo do doo do." He hummed a song to himself.

"Hey!" I shouted in a whisper to get his attention, his head snapping up to look at me. A smile appeared on his lips.

"Did you find it?" He asked.

"Yeah, got it." I smiled with a thumbs up, him quietly cheering to himself. He clapped his hands together.

"That's my girl! Come on down, I'll catch you!"