04.

Dean and I looked between each other, watching a small smile appear on deans face. He slapped my shoulder as we walked around to the boot of the impala, popping it open. Exposing the secret hunting goods, we all stood over. Looking into the boot.

"Alright, let's see, where the hell did I put that thing?" Dean asked himself, searching amongst everything. Sam looked to me and questioned.

"So, when dad left. Why didn't you guys go with him?"

"We were working our own gig, this voodoo thing down in New Orleans." I explained, looking over deans hunched over back.

"Dad let you guys go on a hunting trip by yourselves?" Sam looked at us amused.

"We're 26,dude." Dean looked at Sam, like a come on, way. "Alright, here we go." Dean brought out some files that dad left. "So, dad was checking out this two lane blacktop, just outside of Jericho, California." Dean passed some of the files over to Sam.

"About a month ago, this guy.. they found his car, but he'd vanished, completely MIA." I added.

"So, maybe he was kidnapped?" Sam suggested.

"Yeah, well, here's another one in April. Another one in December, '04, '03, '98, '92." Dean rattled off dates, placing the papers down in the boot. "Ten of them over the past 20 years. All men, all same five mile stretch of road." Dean placed the files down, to bring another file out. "Started happening more and more, so Dad went to go dig around." I stood up straight, spinning around as I leant my lower back against the car, folding my arms as I added.

"That was about three weeks ago, we hadn't heard from him since, which is bad enough. Then dean." I slapped deans shoulder to grab his phone. "Dean got this voicemail yesterday." Dean pressed play, hearing dads voice say. Dean, Thea. Something is starting to happen, I think it's serious. I need to try and find out what's going on. There was muffling, you could hear EVP on it, then you could hear him again. Be very careful, you two. We're all in danger.

"You know there's EVP on that?" Sam questioned us, I smiled at my little brother.

"Not bad, Sammy. Kind of like riding a bike, isn't it?" Sam just shook his head at Dean, Dean glaring up at me. He focused back on his phone. "All right, so Thea had the smart idea of slowing down the message and running it through GoldWave." Sam reached up, as we both exchanged each other a high-five, Dean ignored us. "Took out the hiss and this is what I got." Dean pressed play again. Exposing a woman saying, I can never go home.

"Never go home." Sam quoted, Dean glared over to me. Standing up straight, he shut the boot of the car. Sliding along as Dean swung an arm over my shoulder, we looked to Sammy. Who's face was being glared on by the street light.

"You know, in almost two years. We have never bothered you, never asked you for a thing." Sam looked away from us for a moment, feeling a cool breeze come by. I wrapped Sams jumper around me tighter. Sam sighed heavily. He looked back at us.

"All right, I'll go. I'll help you guys find him. But, I have to get back first thing Monday. Just wait here." I smiled at Sam as he went to start to walk back to grab a few things, I spoke up and asked.

"What's first thing Monday?"

"I... I have an interview." He replied.

"What, a job interview?" Dean and I questioned at the same time.

"Skip it." Dean quickly added, making me reflex to slap his chest.

"It's a law school interview and it's my whole future on a plate." I raised an eyebrow, impressed with my little brother.

"Law school?" Dean seemed amused.

"So, we got a deal or not?" Sam questioned us.

"I will make sure you're back in time, I promise you." I looked to Dean. "We promise you."

"Thanks Thea." He smiled at us, jogging off to grab his stuff. Dean slapped my arm, standing square on in front of me.

"Dude!" He threw his arms up, punching him in the chest playfully. I folded my arms at him.

"Hey, we've got Sammy coming with us. That's a win, be appreciative. Gotta work with him, ok?" I explained to him, he sighed heavily. Placing his hands on his hips.

"Hate it when you're right."