The Trial stones Chapter 2

Cyberwing: *approaches the gang* Hey, guys

Grimlock: Oh hey, Cyberwing!

Sideswipe: *sees her carrying the Myth Trials book* What are you carrying, Cy?

Cyberwing: Oh, This? Just a myth book I am reading

Bee: What is it about?

Cyberwing: The Myth Trials *shows them* but I just started reading it last night. Anyway, what we're you guys talking about?

Steeljaw: Well, back to what I was saying. Have you guys watched the news last night? 5 more people died in buildings caught on fire, poisons, and sicknesses. And they couldn't even find the/who cause it.

Strongarm: Well that's weird, not even one clue?

Steeljaw: No, also when their bodies were found, some of them are damaged but there were tears of blood dripping down their faces.

Flames: That's creepy

Cyberwing: Wait... did you say... tears of blood?

Steeljaw: Uh yeah... why?

Cyberwing: I... I think I read about it in my book...

Bee: Wait, really?

Cyberwing: Uh- y-yeah... * puts down the book on the table for the others to see then opens the book to the Death dates content* Here!

Others: *comes closer*

Cyberwing: *finds the page about the Tears of blood* The tears of blood, a long time ago. There was this curse called the Tears of Blood, it was cursed to people who lied to somebody or made a big mistake. They were given a curse, and they have to solve this trial by telling the truth or telling them their biggest mistake. If they solve their problem, their eyes will stop crying tears of blood and they will live. If they don't, they will... die...

*silents*

Sideswipe: Where... did you find this book?

Cyberwing: Uhh.... *explains how she got it*

Arcee:... Well that's unfortunate 

Bee: So... that book is related to those deaths?

Cyberwing: I... I am not really sure...

Steeljaw:... *sees the next page about the Trial stones* What's that?

Cyberwing: *looks at the page* Oh, the Trial Stones, their placed deep within a forest

Grimlock: *looks at the background of the picture then flips to the next page then finds a map* Hey, there's a map

All: *looks at the map*

Bee: It looks like... it's in Mathentic forest 

Flames: Do you guys think we should check it out?

Bee: I don't think we should all go, it might be dangerous... Steeljaw, Grim and Arcee. Your with me, while Cyberwing, Flames, Strongarm, and Sideswipe will stay here and find more research about the Trial stones. Cy, can you send me the exact location?

Cy: Ok, Bee *sends the location*

Bee: We will try to find these stones to see if they're real or not, we'll search for them tomorrow. You three meet me by the entrance of the forest. Sounds good?

Others: *agrees*

The next day

Bee: *waits for the others*

Arcee: *arrives with the others* We're here, Bee

Bee: Glad you guys can make it, it now let's find these stones *goes in*

Others: *follows*

{While adventuring in the forest of Mathentic}

Grimlock: How far is the Trial Stones, again?

Bee: According to the map, it's not that far

{After a little while, they found the Trial stones}

All: *walks out from the bushes and trees* Woah-

Arcee:... so the Trial stones are real

Steeljaw: *gets closer to one of the stones* Hey guys, look at these stones. They all have different symbols

Grimlock: What do you guys think it means?

Bee: I don't know, Grim. I've never seen these symbols before... * goes near one of the stones then touches it*

{When Bee touched the stone. There was this flash of light around the stones, it created a power or shock wave that made Bee crash to the ground}

Arcee: Bee! *goes to him* Are you ok?!

Bee: *slowly sits up* Oww... yeah, I am fine

Steeljaw: What was that?

Bee: I don't know... 

???: *watches them behind a bush then leaves*

Bee: I think we should take a picture of the stones so we can show them to Cy and the others *takes a pic then leaves*

Others: *leaves with him*