CHAPTER 5 -~Too Small~-

CHAPTER 5
-~Too Small~-

Keiji midnight's POV;

"Bera!" I shouted.

"Yes, young master?" She politely said.

Bera, bera is one of the person who take care of this mansion while im away, that includes mellisa. Mellisa is the maid i trust the most, she might be pretty loud but she's obviously loyal.

Bera is loyal too but, i saw her rolled her eyes when luna said 'thank you for the warm welcome' earlier, that's why im pretty upset of what she did.

"Bera do you know what you did?" I said in an angry furrowed brow.

"What do you mean, young master?" She said looking down at the floor.

"Im upset of what you did bera" i said and sighed.

"I'm sorry if i made a mistake young master" she said.

She might think that luna didn't saw it but i saw bera rolled her eyes at luna and when i turned to luna i saw her looking at bera too.

I sighed "i'll forgive you but if i notice this one more time i won't hesitate on firing you" i said in a serious cold tone.

"Yes young master" she said then bowed her head.

"You may go now" i said.

She left after what i said.

Luna eleanor's POV;

I looked around the big living room. There's some paintings vases and some other decorations. I sat on the solo sofa, and it's soft and comfortable.

Although it's pretty big to be a solo sofa.

I took a magazine from the table and started looking at the pages when keiji suddenly popped up beside me.

"What are you doing dear?" He said with a smile. I turned to him.

When did he got here?

"Reading a magazine" i said turning to the magazine.

"Hmm, can you move to the left please?" He said.

I turned to him "why?" I said.

"Just do it" he said.

I moved to the left since the solo sofa is pretty big there's a big space in my right side.
I flinched when he suddenly sat beside me, i looked at him with a frowned face.

"What do you think you're doing?" I said raising my one eye brow.

" The solo sofa is pretty big for you so i thought it would be good if i rest beside you" he said in a big smile. I just looked at him.

"What about just rest to your room and not beside me" i closed my eyes and sighed.

"Mmm, nah that's no fun" he said and leaned he's head in my shoulders and closed he's eyes.

I noticed his thick and long eye lashes, thick eyebrows, pointy nose and his reddish lips.

Maybe he's really tired.

I turned to the magazine im holding and tossed it to the table softly.

Im getting a little sleepy because of this long day. I hold his head softly so that i won't wake him up and lift it and i leaned my head to his shoulder and let his head lean at the top of my head.

I didn't realized that i already fallen asleep while having that position.

To be continued...