CHAPTER 8 -~Kira~-

CHAPTER 8

                             -~Kira~-

Someone's POV;

"Headmaster, the enemies are moving"
One of the teachers of this school said.

"Inform them" i said.

"Yes headmaster" he said.

Hmm.. we will soon get you...witch.

Luna eleanor's POV;

I suddenly sneezed.

"You okay?" Keiji said. 

"Yeah im okay" i said and continued eating.

When we finished eating i stood up and went to the bathroom upstairs to brush my teeth and go to sleep.

Man im getting tired, even tho i just woke up a while ago.

I entered my room and go to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and had a facial wash.
When i came out of the bathroom i went to my bed and lay down and relaxed a bit.

I wonder how she's doing. Im not talking about my pathetic step-mom who married my dad for money. I don't even know if dad know about me getting sold or it's just that bitch who made this. My dad don't even believe me that, that bitch is using him for money. I miss my old mother who raised me well, before that bitch arrived.
My step-mom right now became friends with my late mom, my late mom is beautiful, talented and a kind person so when my little sister was still in the womb of my late mom- you know what i'll just call her kira, kira is her name. As i was saying, when my little sister was still in the womb of kira, kira became sick and weak, i always see akiela which is my step-mom right now, i always seeing her telling my mom to drink this 'medicine' she calls which it really is medicine but if it's consumed in the wrong way it can affect pregnant woman and can lead to death. This medicine called 'The crows' it is black as a crow's feather, there's two types of this medicine they call, one is the young crow, the young crow is the healthy one and it's good for people who have some sickness, now i know you're thinking 'then what are you saying that it can lead to death bla bla bla' because there's the mature type, mature crows are the poisonous to pregnant woman and mature crows are brownish black a little bigger than the young crow and a little more curl in the end of the herb, young crows are tiny and more smooth and blackish compare to the mature one, and i saw a mature one in the kitchen that day when my little sister was born and kira died, i was only 6 years old that time so i don't know anything about those kinds of things.
I wanna know how's my little sister is doing, she's really not my real sister since i was an orphan and got adopted by kira and she gave birth to my little sister lina, i was 2 years old when i got adopted, my mom said before she died and now im 22 im planning on destroying that akiela and his awful son. I know that it's akiela who poisoned my mother because she's always the one who took care of kira's medicines.

I know who my real parents are but it's still not the time to show up to them.

I'll destroy you akiela.

I sighed heavily.

"What a big sigh you got there dear" someone said.

Keiji is so annoying- KEIJI?
I turned to him in shock.

"What do you think you're doing here?" I said in a furrowed brow. I've been furrowing my brow lately.

"What do you mean? This is my bedroom too" he said.

What?!

"What?" I said hoping that i misheard it.

"That's right, this is my bedroom too" he said in a smile.