CHAPTER 6 -~Balcony~-

CHAPTER 6

                         -~Balcony~-

Keiji midnight's POV;

I was just going to rest my head to her shoulder to see her expression, but this is quite amusing.

She softly lift my head and leaned her head to my shoulder and let me lean to her head, which made me feel comfortable.
I thought she's just joking around but i suddenly heard her snore a little.
I slowly lift my head from her head, and would you look at that, she looks so comfortable sleeping.

Pff, she's so cute- wait, what? I realized what i just thought of.

I slowly carried her to in order to not wake her up.

I got out of the living room and saw bera, she bowed her head and left.

I got up to the stairs to go to our room. I opened the door with no struggles at all and came in, i laid her to the bed gently, she looks tired just by looking at her dark circles, i guess she stayed up all night thinking about the sudden engagement.

I stared at her while im standing beside her and i thought about somethings, i have such a great chance right now but why can't i bring myself to do it?

I laid beside her and my eyes started to get heavy, i closed my eyes and let myself fall asleep

Luna Eleanor's POV;

When i opened my eyes, im already in another room. I think this is my bedroom, it looks luxurious and modern, it's so clean that you would think that it gets cleaned every single day.

I stood up and walked around the room, and there i found the luxurious bathroom. It has a bathtub, a shower place, a sink and a toilet. Although it still has a pretty big space.

I looked around some more and i eventually found a walk in closet, i came in and saw some of my clothes, but i saw a man's clothes in the end of the walk in closet.

i know that this walk in closet is pretty big only for my clothes, but why would they put a man's clothes in my closet?!!

I just took a pair of clothes and took a bath.

When i finished, i came out of the bathroom while brushing my hair with a hair towel so i couldn't see well, i walked to the bed and sat there.

I looked at the queen bed and i saw keiji there sleeping peacefully.

I rolled my eyes and sighed- WAIT. KEIJI?!! 
I when did he got here?! I had a deep sighed and looked for a hair brush, ofc i found one.
But why's keiji sleeping here instead of his own bedroom?

I just let him be and walked to the balcony to have a fresh air. It's already pretty dark outside.

Just how long did i sleep?!

I looked up to the full moon and the sky full of stars. And closed my eyes to feel the cold breeze of the air swinging my hair.

I started humming to relieve my stress while the air is still swinging my hair and looking up to the sky.

I lied about knowing his identity but i know his secret. But how did he know my identity?
I get it that he's just like me, we have the same secret.

Keiji Midnight's POV;

I woke up that luna is not in my side anymore so i took a look around and found her at the balcony. Maybe she's just having some fresh air.
I can see her hair getting swung by the strong wind. And her clothes changed too. Her hair looks so shiny under the moon light.

I stood up and walked over to the balcony when she suddenly stood to the balcony case, it has a space to put somethings in it so she can stand just normally.

I rushed and opened the balcony when she got out of balance and catched her before she fell.

"Careful babe" i said to make her open her eyes.

"Ah, p-put me down" she said stuttering.

I smirked "what if i don't want to?" I said in a playful voice "what are you gonna do?" I said provoking her.

"Im gonna punch you hard, keiji" she said with a furrowed brow.

"Stop furrowing your brows hun" i said.

"JUST PUT ME DOWN KEIJI!" She said slighly yelling.

Which maked me chuckled a little. I put her down.

"Don't do that again you if you can't even balance yourself" i said.

" i can balance my self i just ran out of balance" she said looking away.

"Haha, lets just eat din-"

I couldn't finish my sentence when i heard her stomach growled.

I laughed hard and looked at her embarassed blushing face.

"Stop laughing!" She said which made me laugh more.

"Lets go now" i said still recovering from laughing.

To be continued...