CHAPTER 9 -~Secret Room~-

CHAPTER 9

                   -~Secret Room~-

Someone's POV;

"How is it?" My father said.

"It's going pretty good father" i said in a sly grin.

"I see..Did you gain any information?" He said.

"Not yet" i said looking down.

"ARGH...! YOU USELESS BRAT!" He yelled.

"I'm sorry father but it will take long to gain information" i said begging him to not kill me.

"Is that so...?" He said giving me hope.
"THEN MAKE IT QUICK!" He yelled again.
"THE WAR IS COMING UP AND WE NEED THEM AND THE INFORMATION!" He yelled and threw the bottle of wine.

"But father-"

"NO BUTS. IF YOU DON'T GET THEM AND THE INFORMATION I WILL KILL YOU!" He yelled again cutting off what im about to say.

"Yes, father" i said and bowed "i will get going now.. please have a good rest" i said and left the room.

Ugh. I need to gain the informations or else i'll get killed by my own father. Why is that person so hard to know what's going through their minds?! I'll end up getting killed if i don't do this quickly. Or should i try running away from my father? This task he gave me is pretty hard to do than the other tasks he gave me in the past.

Luna Midnight's POV;

After he left i touched my forehead and looked at the door.

Ugh, it's disgusting, i hate being touched by someone i don't even like, and he's just gonna kiss my forehead like we're lovers or something?! Yes we're married but it's still an arranged marriage! I don't even like being in this suffocating mansion of his.
I know im being harsh right now but i don't care. I wasn't planning on getting married in the first place. I just want to live happy and peacefully. And akiela is just gonna ruin my dreams?!

I came back to my senses and just go to my room and laid down. I had a deep sigh.
I don't even know what to do. I don't have anything to do here nor have a job. My job fired me because of akiela telling them that i talk shits about them whenever im at home. Tsk, as if. I don't even talk whenever im at my house, and she's gonna say that?

I miss my little sister. She was only at 9th grade when she's separated from me so that she can go to study abroad. Haa, i really wanna see her.

I checked my phone and i saw my little sister texted me!

I looked at the message and it said;

Lina: "hey sistahhh, how are you doing? I'll be coming back home tomorrow!"

Luna: "im doing good and are you really gonna come home?"
Luna: "don't prank me again"

Lina: "hihi, yes im coming home. Ans im not pranking you"

Luna: "haha, okok, i was just thinking about how i miss you"
Luna: "you're still energetic as ever"

Lina: "ofc, this is me, what do you expect?"
Lina: "and are you still cold?"
Lina: " you don't talk that cold as usual right?"

Luna: "to you im not"

Lina: "ehh? Why is that??"

Luna: "you'll know soon what your great step mom did"

Lina: "omg did he do something horrible again?"
Lina: "i'll go now i need to finish packing my stuff soon"

Luna: "ok, take care!"