extended summary

Amour can only imagine such horrors they see in movies as possible beyond the silver screen. Such things do not, rather, should not exist as they have deemed.
The city is in current uproar and alarm as news of a bloodthirsty killer is whispered of on the streets. Bodies left mangled, torn and stomachs ripped open like paper bags stuffed with blood.

Amour is unfortunate enough to have come face to face with the monster that claims itself to be named "Eyeless Jack", a cold blooded creature led astray from the path of humanity.

EJ however seems to have little or no interest in letting Amour escape from his sight, and continues to stalk them throughout the weeks. But Amour soon realises that they had been mistaken about his previous, seemingly horrid, intentions.

+

Tags//CreepypastaSlowburnHorror(??)Macbeth quotes because yesNone of that y/n rubbishRomanceAngstFluff?????????I'm back btches

Tags//
Creepypasta
Slowburn
Horror(??)
Macbeth quotes because yes
None of that y/n rubbish
Romance
Angst
Fluff?????????
I'm back btches

I saw a ton of comments simping over EJ in the masky ff (I caught all of y'all in 4K) and as an EJ enthusiast myself, I decided to take it upon myself to write another creepypasta fanfic just for you!
This time the reader (that's you) will be gender neutral, but I have given you a name instead of y/n (because I think we're all a little tired of seeing those letters by now).
It'll also have alternating povs, so check the too of each chapter to see whose story is being told!

I'll try update as regularly as I can!!

Hope you enjoy!
-ed