Seamstress

We made our way down a few more long hallways until we reached the seamstress. The room was quite large, filled with elegant gowns all around it.

"Madam L'Amaury, we have come to see how Charlotte's dress is coming along." Harper said

"Oh yes, please come in."  Madam L'Amaury said with a thick french accent. After we made our way towards her design counter, she picked up a drawing of a dress.

"My lady, do you approve of my design for the Golden Moon Festival?" She asked as she took in my overall shocked expression.

"Madam L'Amaury, you have out done yourself." I said while holding the paper closer so I could get a better look of it.

"Oh I am pleased you like it. I have spent months perfecting this design." She said as she giggled in excitement.

"However your ceremony dress for your coronation will be a surprise until the day of." She said as she gave me a wink.

"Now you girls be off. I have a lot of work to do." She said while pushing me and Harper out of the door.

"My lovely Princess is back!" My father shouted at the end of the long hallway.

He ran up to me and gave me a big hug as he twirled me around in the air. Then placed me back down onto the ground.

"I was showing her the dress she is to wear to the Golden Festival, your grace." Harper said while nudging my arm.

"Oh Harper, please don't remind me. I know that my daughter will soon be swept away by a gentleman. But for now I am glad to have her home."

He said while picking me up once more and twirled me around. "Father please, I am going to throw out everything I ate last night." He gently placed me down and pulled my arm through his own.

"Harper you can catch up with her later, I would like to have a word with her first." He said as Harper bowed and took off down the hallway.

"What on earth would you have to talk to me about?" I asked while poking his shoulder in a playful manner. "My dear you have been gone for over two weeks. There is much for me to tell you about, also I would like to hear about your adventure." He said as we made our way down the hallway.

We stopped in front of my mothers office doors. "Shouldn't we talk in your office?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Your mother wants to speak with you also." He said as he opened her large blush pink doors leading into her office.