Introductions

Besties, pals, buds... how are we doing today?

Did I see Batman and fall in love with the Riddler, Batman, Catwoman, and Barry Keoghan's character?! Yes, I did...

I just need more, so I'm here, writing this!!

For people who aren't following any of my other works, hello! hi! Welcome to my chaotic brain... I love a lot of dark characters and I can't help but write fanfiction about my favorite stories.

On to some housekeeping...

I do not own The Batman, The plot, the dialogue, and this movie and it's iconic characters are not mine. I have some original plot points in this story that I've come up with. My main character, Zatanna Zatara is a mix of the DC comic character and my own imagination.

Please if you haven't seen this film go out to the theatres, wait till it comes out on streaming serves, enjoy the talent that gave me this inspiration, and then come back to this story!! There will be major spoilers starting right now... so be warned, don't let me ruin this awesome film for you.

------------Spoiler Line------------

I'm sure some of you are wondering who the OC is going to be paired with... ME TOO 👀🤪

I don't quite know yet who she is going to end up with... SO I can tell you who is in the running: The Riddler, The Joker, Batman

Maybe a little bit of all three, so as I post chapters give me your input, tell me who our end goal is... teeheehee

Finally, this is going to be my main trigger warning!!

I won't put TW on my chapters unless there is sexual content ahead... you know the drill.

TRIGGER WARNING
Sexual themes and content
Drug and Alcohol use/abuse
Death Murder Violence GORE
Toxic relationships and abuse

To be clear, if any of this makes you uneasy please do not read. I love you all and appreciate your support but your mental health and happiness are my top priorities. So please read at your own discretion.

I appreciate all interaction with my stories from adding it to your library, to voting, commenting and even reading!

I post updates so follow if you'd like
💜💜Much love💜💜

- Savannah