Bathed in blood (bloodkink/knifekink/ just rlly kinky/ femreader)

Basically if the [doe REALLY loved you] ending went another way....

You squirmed a writhed as doe sat on top of you, carving the words 'JOHN DOE' in your side.  "Ahg!" You cried as the blood dripped down your curves and onto the bloody floor. "Kheheh....You look so good like this you! Ah! The way you squirm is so adorable! I want more..." he said as he dragged his knife achingly slow across your thighs. "S-stop it...let me go!" You screamed at him. "Oh? You love this though! I know everything about you....n-no need to hide!" His smile widened. Your face went red "What..?" You whimpered, to his amusement. he leaned down and licked a swipe of blood off your bare side. A wave of electricity went down your spine as you whimpered out to him. "Ah! Your so cute! I love you!" He clasped his hands together as he stared down at you. You felt his hard-on brushing against your thigh but he didn't seem to worried about it as he continued to taste you. "J-john...agh I can-t please..." you whimpered as he lifted his head to face you. "What are you pleading me for? I'll do anything for you my love!" He smiles bright at you. You clenched your thighs tight as he blinked once at you. "Mmng...t-touch me lower.." you whined out. He stared down at you for a second before looking away shyly. "Y-you really want me to?" He said making sure. "yes please!" You whined at him again. His face when a little red but his smiling expression didn't change as he put the knife to the side and began to grope your inner thighs. He stared at your lower regions as he slipped your pants off. His breath went ragged when you let out a small moan. 'He's a total virgin huh' you thought to yourself as he poked at your panties. you noticed he had let your hands free so you brought a hand down to guided his fingers to pleasure you. "This is how you do it" you said.
His smile wides once again. "Your so soft you! Ahaha....I could touch you all day..." he trailed off as he became more confident with his actions. Suddenly he pulled your panties to the side as he stuck a finger into you. You yelped as he plunged deep into you. His face brightend. He liked when you made reactions. Your only focusing on him now. You grabbed to still his hand with your eyes half lidded "doe." You sad as you pushed him down switching positions. You sat over him. "What are we gonna do about this hm?" You said as you prodded a finger against his rock hard erection. He breathed out roughly as you brought a hand to the back of his head, caressing it. His smile seemed to fade just a little bit as he stared down at your hand. You lifted your hand just to go back and palm the other side of his dick through his jeans. "Hhf.." he huffed out as he stared widely. You trailed a hand up his shirt and caressed his back. You felt him twitch in his pants.

"Ahaha....fuck.." he whined out as you began unzipping his pants and pulling them down his legs with ease. His legs were littered with cuts. You raked your nails from his knee to his inner thigh. "Oh!" He moaned out as you gripped his dick over his tight boxers. He leant his upper back against the wall as you began slowly stroking the underside of his leaking dick through his boxers, taunting him. His now shy smile didn't fade even as he began to hump your warm fingers. "Ahhg..." he whined as his eyes went half lidded. "You like that?" You said rubbing his erection harder. "..ah...hn-Yes-hah! hahaha-hnng...I love you so much!" He practically shouted in return. You removed his boxers. He wasn't a bad size for a creep. He let out a small yell as you gripped his dick and ducked your head down to its level. He stared at you in anticipation as you looked at him up close. You gave him a quick glance before licking a stripe up his angry dick. "Hhahh!" He breathed out. 'Oh he must have liked that..' you though to yourself. You gave the tip a little blow, it twitched. You then took the tip in your mouth. "Ahh-ng-fuck!" He moaned aloud. Electricity flowed through him as he gripped your head and attempted to push you further down his aching dick. You slapped his hand away as he let a frustrated whimper out. You stabled yourself then sunk further down on him and clenched your throat. "Ah!" He moaned again as he gripped your hair. You lifted your head up and looked at him angrily. "Good boys get good rewards. So behave and I'll let you have what you want." You said. He nodded at you entranced by you.

You went back down once again taking him in your mouth fully. "Ngh..that's goo-od" he moaned. You hummed in response and he let out a loud gasp. He gripped your head roughly and shoved himself far down your throat.You pulled off and gripped his jaw roughly. "What did I tell you doe." You huffed out angrily. He gave you a sorry look as you proceeded to lift yourself ontop of him. His eyes went wide again as you sat right on his red aching dick "Now I have to punish you." You whispered into his ear letting your breath caress the skin on his neck. He shivered as goosebumps covered his body. You rubbed yourself along his hard dick. He let out soft shakey breathes. You started sucking on his neck, leaving light kisses and love marks along his skin. He let out quiet moans, reaching for  your hips attempting to rub you along his erection. "more.." he whimpered out. You pressed a hand to his chest separating you two. He looked back at you confused.

You smiled at him moving your panties to the side as you pressed his tip at your entrance. His eyes swirled with love as his smile grew bigger. You slammed back down on him and he involuntary crunched up around around you throwing his head back in ecstasy. You clenched around him but didn't move yet. He looked up at you in anticipation. You grinned back down at him. "If you want me to give you what you want you need to pleasure me first." You said. "O-of course.." he shifted a little bit but you pushed him back down. "That doesn't mean you have to do anything. What I'm saying is your not aloud to cum until I do." I replied. He blinked once at you not catching what you meant. "wh-hng!" He stopped half way to let out a loud whine at your heavy slam on his dick. He instantly gripped your hips and stuttered his hips into yours. You began slamming yourself up and down, up and down, along his dick. He watched as best as he could but he found some trouble. He couldn't stop shaking and he felt his balls clench. He was close...so so close. "Gh! I'm-m...I'm cummin-nn.." he let out a loud whine as you stopped bouncing on him. You took off your shirt just leaving you in your bra as you began bouncing on him again. "Oh! Gh-god...haha-hnn...please...more!" He said nearing his orgasm once again. "Don't stop! I'm-im.." he sobbed out as you stopped once again. "Please...i-" he got cut off as you slammed yourself back down on him again. This time not stoping for a single second. He dug his nails into your hips moaning out babbles on how good your making him feel.  "Oh! Gh-god! I'm close...don't stop-please!" He moaned loudly. You allowed him to start thrusting back into you, nearing your own orgasm. "Nhg...I'm close doe..." you moaned in his ear. "You sound so cute...you." He said, thrusting into you roughly. that's all it took before electricity went up your spine and you clenched him tightly. "F-fuck!" He moaned as he came deep within your soaking walls. "Hah..nngh...I love you so much." He said dozing off into his sleep. "I get that now." You said back following after him

——————————————
First time writing for him lol
I hope I did ok! I know like
No one will see this cause the
Fandom is small but that's cool
I just do this for fun :)