Femdom reader x doe (some dick crushing (not literally tho) / footjob stuffs)

He writhed as you crushed your foot against his dick. "Ngh! Harder...please!" he cried out attempting to hump your foot. "Hey what the fuck did I tell you about getting yourself off huh?" You glare down at him. "I-I can't take it...please..I'm sorry.." he kept on humping your heel anyway. "Take off your shirt." You said as you pressed harder into his aching dick. "Gh..yes.." he shakily took off his shirt and smiled lopsidedly.

You took off your black heeled boots and crushed your foot back into his hard-on. "C-can I take my pants off..?" He breathed out. "No." You said with an icy glare. "So y-you like torturing me..." he said in a blush. You didn't say anything as you began rubbing your foot along his clothed erection. His hands grabbed your foot as he grinded into you. "Your so greedy today." You said as you pressed harder into him. "Mnngh...I am haa.." he moaned out.

"Take off your pants for me doe." You said. He took off his pants and laid back awaiting. You rubbed his bare dick with your foot. "Ngh...I like the way your...haahh...t-tights feel.." he moaned out as he threw his head back. "Mm yeah?" You smirked as you leant down to caress the side of his face. You crushed your foot harder into his erection. "That's disgusting." You said blatantly. He whimpered. "It is huh..haa..Mng.." his face grew red. You pressed your nails harshly into the underside of his chin. "You really get off on me crushing your sad dick." You asked rhetorically. "Yes I do.. " he moaned out. You sat down infront of him taking off your shirt exposing your chest to him, continuing to rub his erection. His dick twitched as he stared at you. "Nnn...your so beautiful.." he said beginning to grind into your foot. "Put your pants back on." You replied. He looked at you with a half confused look. "W-why?" He said. "You'll see."

You smirked. He shakily pulled his pants back up and stared at you with his ever lasting grin. You continued to rub his straining erection through his pants. "Ngh...Mm.." he made frustrated noises as he rutted up into your foot. "Uhn..." he moaned especially loud. "Are you close?" You said. "Y-yes..." he rutted harder into your foot. You rubbed your foot harder into him. "Oh...ngh! M-more!" His voice started to lift higher. He rutted faster as his hips started to lift off the ground. "Gh! I-I'm...gon-ngh!- gonna cum!" He moaned loudly as he shooted straight into his pants, he went flat on the floor. "Ngh...hah..haha!" He breathlessly laughed. He touched the wet spot on his pants and looked back up at you. "Do it again..."

—————————————————
Sorry this took so long I had to do
School shit but yeah. I got a request for
Bondage (I can't reply srry) but that's
The next fic if you wanna leave
Any request I'm gonna make a
Request page after this!! :D