John doe has been stressed. ( light bondage and praise cause yeah) [requested]

You slid your hand down the back of his neck and into his black button up shirt. "Heheh...." He giggled wildly as you gently pushed him back onto the sofa and straddled him. "You've been such a good boy doe..." you whispered into his ear. He shuddered as he grabbed your hips. "Ah.." he whimpered as you sucked on his neck. you unbuttoned his shirt. Doe's hands traced your spine. "agh..!" He moaned loudly as you moved his tie to the side and bit into his shoulder. Trickles of blood seeped down his collarbone. You ran your tongue across the blood, getting a nice taste of him. You grabbed his bottom lip and gently opened his mouth sticking your tongue in. You ran your tongue over his as he desperately clawed at your hips.

"Mmng.." He moaned into the kiss. You pulled the black button up from his body as you went down to suck hickeys in the skin of his chest. You ran your tongue over his chest as you pulled his tie from
His neck. You grabbed his wrists and pulled them together as you tied them together. He looked at you desperately. You kissed him slowly as you ran your hands down the sides of his waist. "Mmmg.."He bucked up into you.

You pulled from the kiss and pulled his pants down to his knees. "Haha..please..." he whined. You just smiled in reply and began stroking him lightly. "Nnh..." He shuddered. You got up and pulled your pants down then sat over him, back facing his chest. "Y-uhng!!" He moaned loudly as you slammed on his dick. His back arched as his legs stiffened. You positioned yourself on his knees and began bouncing on him. "Oh! Gh! D-don-Ngh!" He moaned out. You grinded yourself down onto him. His hips started jerking up towards you. He spasmed as you started bouncing on him roughly. You leaned back onto him. "Gh! I'm..close!" He moaned out, his smile growing wider. You grinded your hips around him again as you wrapped your arm around his neck. "Oh! Ngh!" He moaned especially loud as he came inside you. You kept bouncing on him. "Gh! Wai-ngh!" He drooled as you kept at you rough pace. His hips twitched toward you. You leant back on his knees and slammed back into him. "Ngh! A-again!" He pleaded as he struggled in his restraints. You sped up your pace as you started getting close to your own release. "Hah! Gh!" His head leant back. "D-doe!" You moaned his name. "Ngh!" He moaned loudly as he came in you once again. You soon came after, clenching around him as he jerked. You slid off him and untied him. You caressed his head as he dozed off into sleep.

———————————————-
Hiya! I hope this was what the person
Who requested wanted😅😅 if I got it wrong
Please let me know in the comments!
Also sorry this one was rushed!