𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

IT WAS the first day of rehearsals, the day of the read through

IT WAS the first day of rehearsals, the day of the read through. Serenity, Astrid, and Mckenna and been walking to the bomb shelter when all of a sudden Serenity stopped.

She scrunched up her nose, "What is that horrible smell?"

Mckenna and Astrid then simultaneously sniffed the air and then proceeded to gag and hold their noses.

"My nose hairs are actually burning." Astrid cried.

Suddenly, Ricky and his friend, Big Red, exited the bathroom the girls had been standing in front of and they immediately figured out what the smell was.

"Oh my goodness, it's you." Mckenna held her nose and pointed at the curly headed boy.

Ricky furrowed his eyebrows, "What's me?"

"You're the reason I can't breathe." Mckenna said.

"What?" Ricky looked at Big Red who just shrugged in response.

"Um, Ricky right?" Serenity stepped closer to him before immediately stepping back. "We haven't properly met, I'm Serenity, and this is Astrid and Mckenna."

"Yeah, you guys are in the show, right?" Ricky mentioned and they nodded.

"Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but you uh— you have an odor." Serenity tried to state as nicely as she could.

"I have an odor?" Ricky asked.

"She means you stink bud." Mckenna told him.

"Mckenna!" Astrid slapped her shoulder.

"Am I wrong?" Mckenna raised her eyebrows.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"Well you have a very strong smell going on here that isn't very pleasant." Serenity told him.

"Dude they must be talking about the Throb." Big Red mentioned.

Serenity furrowed her eyebrows, "Throb? You mean the cologne that smells like absolute death and desperation at the same time? The cologne that no one should ever use? That Throb?"

"Hey! Some people like Throb." Ricky defended.

"No one likes Throb." Serenity shook her head.

"People could like Throb." Ricky shrugged.

"Sure they could. If they had no sense of smell." Astrid nodded.

"What's so bad about it?" Ricky questioned.

"Other than the fact that's it's the worst sent to ever exist?" Mckenna raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, other than that." Ricky huffed.

"Let me give you an idea," Serenity started. "my dad has worn Throb on every single one of his first dates."

Ricky and Big Red's eyes lit up as if they had just found gold. "And? How well did it work for him?"