𝐩𝐫𝗼𝐥𝗼𝐮𝐠𝐞.

SERENITY WARNER

SERENITY WARNER. The one and only child of the pop singer and musical sensation, Lea Warner.

Lea Warner had written and released hundreds of songs and performed in dozens of Broadway musicals including, Dreamgirls, The Lion King, Wicked, and so many more.

She was an inspiration to many, but her number one fan was her daughter. Serenity had grown up watching her mother tour around the world in front of thousands of people at her concerts, and perform for hundreds of people at her Broadway shows.

Seeing the impact her mother had on people made Serenity want the same. She wanted to be a star just like Lea Warner.

She could easily do it to since her mom has so many connections. The only problem was, her mother was basically never around.

As amazing as Lea Warner's life is, it took up all of her time. When Serenity was young, Lea fought to spend as much time with her daughter as she could, but she stopped as she got older.

When Serenity would ask Lea why she was never around anymore, Lea would tell her that she was old enough to handle herself and didn't need to be taken care of all the time.

Which was true. Serenity didn't need to be babysat, but that didn't mean she didn't want to spend time with her mom.

Serenity didn't have any siblings, and her father was practically nonexistent. She knew who he was, he'd show up here and there to check in on her, but that's about it. Her parents got married really fast at a really young age, and got divorced even faster.

Somewhere in the mix of that, they had Serenity, but once their divorce was finalized, the man bolted. He wasn't totally gone since he did come to see her, but other than that Serenity was on her own a lot.

Until she made two friends by the names of, Astrid and Mckenna. They met through their mom's actually. Mckenna's mom, Kianna, played alongside Lea in Dreamgirls. Astrid's mom, Mariah, was a backup dancer for Lea on her first ever tour.

The three girls have practically known each other since birth, but didn't become close until they entered high school. They went to the same school, and ended up bonding in their shared math class about how they hated feeling unnoticed by their mothers most of the time.

After that, the three girls were inseparable. They spent majority of their time together to make up for the fact that their mother's weren't there.

However, whenever Lea was in fact around, Serenity took advantage of the opportunity and spent as much time with her as possible.

Having such little amount of time with her though, didn't give Serenity any chance to bring up wanting to perform like her. Meaning Lea didn't know about Serenity's aspiration to be like her.

CHRISTI COMMENTS!

this was supposed to be the first chapter but i realized halfway through that it is more of a prologue than it is a first chapter i could've added to it but it would've been all over the place if i did that so enjoy

bye loves <3