2. Letters from the Broken Cowboy

Sabine, my dearly beloved.

     It's been some time since I've written you, and I'm sorry. Though I guess it's the least of your worries. And knowing you, you're angry at me for what I've named my weapons. I couldn't tell you why I've named them so. Maybe it's because they remind me of you and Emilia, or maybe it's cause I ain't thinking right. Perhaps it's both and neither, whatever it is it's in bad taste that's for sure. But maybe it's not.

   With my guns named after you and our girl maybe, maybe just maybe, it feels like y'all are getting vengeance. I am unsure if Emilia would like that, but I know you. You'd hate it, and you probably hate me now. And you knows what? I am completely fine with that. Just love Emilia enough alright? I mean you's all probably getting all the love up there in Heaven. You gotta, you both deserve nothing less than the Lord's love.

  Oh hell, maybe when I die and go to hell we can send letters to each other's. You can tell me how it is up in Heaven, and tell me how much you missed me or the stuff like that. Christ, I can't lie I miss you, Sabine. Every damn night I thinks of what happened to you and Emilia. And I wake up with tears and grief in my eyes while there's a hatred with hollowness in my heart. The things they done to you, Sabine, Emilia. . . I'll make them pay, I will.

             With Love,
                      Constantine Kraus