14. Let's ignore what I'm writing about-

I've spent five nights in this hell hole. I've seen a lot of things I don't think I'll ever forget. And I've come to the conclusion I don't think most will have thought of. But my god, I have to do this. If I don't I don't think anyone else will. I have to end this, or this thing- this MONSTER will get out.

     I arrive in my shit box car, an '05 Chevy cobalt. I walk around to the back and pop open the trunk and grab my supplies. An ax, lighter, and gas can. Tonight, Fazbear Frights is going up in flames, so is the monster and ghosts that lie within it's labyrinth of misery. I walk up to the doors and unlock the doors I have with the key I was given last week, when I started. Oh boy if I only knew what I was getting myself into. I hear voices in my head, they're telling me to stop this madness. Just run, let this be someone else's problem. But I can't. They're going to let people in here for Chrissake! They're going to be hurt or worse by the monster inside this place!

     Once inside I lock the door, if it gains any idea of what I'm doing I don't want it to get away. It can't get away, I won't let it. I walk down the hall and turn the corner, ax raised to my chin as if expecting to protect myself. This thing could be anywhere. I've yet to see it, but I can smell it. It's wreaks of mold and death. It's putrid stench clings to the walls of this forsaken place.

     As I make my way down the hall I start to pour a trail of gasoline. I hold my ax at the ready in my left hand and pour with my right. Everytime I look to the ground to make sure I'm pouring enough gas I see a shadow out of the corner of my eye. At first I jump and drop my gas can. I hold my ax up, ready to lay into whatever's there. But nothing. It's nothing. I regather myself and pick up the can and continue down the hall.

     I keep going for a few minutes, I make good ground and cover the rooms in a good amount of gas. But then, I see one. I see a tall bear with a top hat on. It's moldy black and green with a few wires sticking out of a few places. Freddy. Freddy chuckles and jumps out at me from the door to the 3rd hallway. I scream from fright and swing my ax at it, though it disappears when it got close.

I'm seeing things.

     I continue onto the 4th hallway and look around curiously. There's nothing. Nothing at all. No monster, no phantoms, only old Freddy's memorabilia and toys. I continue on with my mission of pouring this gas all over the place. This is going well, besides from my scare a few minutes ago things are going well. I got this. I got this.

     30 Minutes Later

     I'm out of gas and I've poured it all over the place. There's no sign of this animatronic fucker anywhere. I'm honestly scared. I've been seeing phantoms out of the corners of my eyes but they've been keeping their distance. Is this all in my head? Am I going crazy? As I'm pondering all this I start to hear static, quiet at first but it's been getting louder and louder. I drop the can and take up my ax and whip around, on the ceiling I see an almagamation of an animatronic. It's the same old green and black but it has two heads and one of them with a fox face. It screams with static, roars and bellows. I growl and hesitantly swing at it defensively. I'm not sure if I'm hitting it or not, my ax seems to be going through it. I'm just seeing things again, but I'm hearing things now too.

     I back away and turn, uneasy. My head starts to throb from all this static blaring in my ears. I lean my head on my shoulder and put my left hand to my left ear so I can wield my weapon with my right. I make my way through the building as throbbing turns to pounding. My skull is on fire, it feels as though needles are being shoved in my brain. I'm not crazy, it's this place! It knows what I'm doing, it's trying to stop me. Why hasn't it sent It yet? Surely it would have tried to stop me by now.

     As I turn the corner to enter the final hallway, I see it. Standing at a whopping 6'8", the monster draws near. In all his nasty, gory, disgusting glory. Finally seeing him this close I can see inside, through the holes on his suit. There was once a person in there. Arguably there still is. Whatever's left that is. I see bits and pieces of human guts and muscle tissue. A little bit of bone. Some of the tissue falls from it's face, now that I'm looking at it's face his jaw is moving. It's Talking To Me. I can't fucking hear it though, all this static that's turning my brain inside out right now is making it impossible to hear.

     It then goes still as we stare at each other. I'm sweating, I'm scared, and I wanna go home. I shouldn't have done this but here I am. I gotta finish this here and now. I quickly reach in my pocket and pull out the lighter. The monster sees it and, with inhuman speed, comes for me. Shocked at it's speed, I hesitate long enough for it to grab my wrist and break it with ease. I cry out in pain and drop the lighter. I raise the ax and bring it down on the monsters right shoulder, I do this a couple times but the ax only hurts the moldy suit, not the endoskeleton beneath.

     I'm going to die.

     It swats the ax away, the ax flying from my hand. Then it punches me, knocking me to the ground a few feet away. I hold my face, my nose broke immediately when I got shocked. I know this because my nose isn't in the way it fucking was two seconds ago! This monsters speed, strength, everything! As it slowly trudges up to me, I realize something. I could have just walked away. I could have just taken my money and came back for when this place opened up. Maybe if I did that, I wouldn't be getting the crap kicked out of me. This world sure is full of maybes, and I picked the wrong maybe.

     The monster grabs my ankle and yanks me toward it. It lifts my leg a little and stomps my knee backwards. Even with the static in my ears I hear the crunch of my bones, it reverberates within my body. I feel it. Oh do I feel it. I scream and scream, tears start to fall from my eyes as it moves onto my other leg. Grabbing my ankle it crushes it within it's hand and then moves onto my leg. It leans in and bites it, bites it hard. Leaving a deep deep bite mark. I can see bone through the gore and the blood.

     It's torturing me, oh my god it's torturing me. It releases my other mangled leg and saunters over to my side. It stares down at me and just gazes at me, it's eyes glowing. I look away, sobbing and holding my broken wrist. I then feel a weight on my chest, through the tears I faintly see a mechanical, terminator like foot with dead meat and tendons wrapped around it. It raises and comes down, knocking the wind out of me and breaking my ribs. I see a rib poking out of my chest, blood pools around my mangled body as it pulls it's foot away and stares once more. As I'm gagging and gasping for breath I cough up blood. It relishes in this moment, gazing upon the damage it's dealt. Then, it just. . . Turns away. It walks off and disappears into the dark of this hell. My visions is darkening. I can't see much. But I just can't, I can't. I won't let it get away.

     I reach up and let my hand fall to the ground. With all my strength, I push myself towards where I think I dropped the lighter. Pain pulses through me everywhere. It's unimaginable, I never knew a person could hurt this way. Though I push and pull and fumble for where the lighter is.
After 43 seconds I find it. I look at it, and weakly, I try to flick it on.
Flick
Flick
Come on
Flick
Please
Flick, fwoosh!

Fuck you, get away from this, fucker.