Chapter 4

****tv****

"BREAKING NEWS

JUSTIN BEIBER PROPOSED TO MYSTERY GIRL!!!

WHO IS SHE?

WHERE DID SHE COM FROM?

IS THE BIEBS OFF THE MARKET?

IS SHE THE REASON HE HASNT BEEN SEEN WITH ANYONE FOR THE LAST HOWEVER MANY YEARS?

WHO IS SHE YOU ASK? 

HER NAME?

PAYTON JONES"

Liam's POV

"PAYTON JONES"

It can't be.. I can't breath... There's no way... She wouldn't... HE wouldn't..

Annabelle.... I couldn't stop staring at the little girl who I could see looked like me, but also maybe Justin... Maybe Stacey was right she couldn't be mine right? Payton had to have cheated, I mean they're getting married now.

I looked at the 2 kids who looked the same age, and I knew who the little girl was, she looks like Payton, and again possibly me possibly Justin, but the little boy holding the other sign, who was he? AND why does his sign say "Momma" too.. He looks like her too.. Wow maybe THEY had a kid too.. He looked around the same age, maybe a little younger then his sister. 

"Ewwww I told you she was a gold digger.. Look, now she's going after him cause he's rich too. I told you that little girl wasnt yours.." Stacey, my wife, said cutting off my thoughts.

I shouldn't be thinking of her... She cheated...

"Yeah it's whatever" I try to sound like I'm brushing it off and Stacey buys it.

"And with one of your best friends... She sure does sleep around.." She said.

"Daddy, Can we go to the park?" Isabelle interupted.

"Sure sweetheart, maybe we will stop for a treat after." I said.

PAYTON'S POV

"Tony stop you butthead, I don't want Ice cream on my face!" Anna complains.

"Oh stop complaining BOOGER EATER" Tony get a little louder and I try to hold down a laugh.

"I am not!!!!" she paused for a moment, "UGLY!" She yells.

"WE'RE TWINS DUMMY, WE LOOK LIKE EACH OTHER IF IM UGLY SO ARE YOU!" Tony yells quite loudly.

"Twins?" I hear a low british voice behind me, one I haven't heard in more then 10 years...

"Liam..." I said.

"Twins Payton?!" He got louder.

"Don't. Not here. Especially not in front of my kids." I said holding back tears at the man who left.

"Mommy... That's... That's him..." Anna says as she looks like shes about to cry.

It only takes Tony a second to realize what "him" she was talking about."

"Get away from my mom and sister." Tony says. He grabbed his phone and opened it.

"I'm sorry buddy-" Liam was then cut off.

"Don't call me buddy." Tony was angry. 

"Hey baby, how's it going ready to get out of here," Justin says as he walks in.

"Yeah..." I slowly say, not knowing what to do, I'm sure Tony texted Justin as soon as it happened cause Justin looked very concerned about me. 

"Payt-" he starts.