Chapter 6

****Liam's POV****

SHE left

Just left...

She left our daughter home alone....

SHE LEFT MY DAUGHTER HOME ALONE!!! 

What the hell!

"Daddy?" Nora asks shyly.

"Yes baby?" 

"Where's Momma?" She asks sadly.

"Momma had to go baby, she didn't want to be with daddy anymore, and daddy would never let her take you, so she said she will let you stay with me." I said.

"She left?" Her voice quivered.

"It's okay baby girl, it's just me and you now, and guess what?!" I tried to get her excited and change the topic.

"What daddy?" She looked semi curious.

"There are some people I want you to meet." I said now very excited, she has two siblings and I can't wait for them to meet each other.

I take out my phone and find Payton's number.

M-Hey, Pay, I had fun today, I should have said this earlier, but I was too happy and excited to apologize. I'm sorry, I never should have listened to Stacey, she used me for my money and never loved me. I let her get in my head and compromised the relationship and person I needed and wanted to have for the rest of my life. I know you're with Justin, but I'm sorry for everything. She left, she grabbed her things and left. She grabbed her things and left our 7 year old home alone and said she never loved her.

P-OMG Liam I'm so sorry, is she okay?

M-She is overwhelmed and sad, I didn't say the real reason, I blamed me. 

P-Are YOU okay?

M-Idk I was coming to leave her, I realized what she did and there's no way I could forgive her.

P-Want me to take her? I know you just came in our lives again, but she deserves better then worrying about Stacey. She can meet the kids, and if you want we can tell them together.

M-Are you sure?

P-Yeah, plus if you need a night to yourself to process be mad and upset, you at least have it. Then pick her up tomorrow and take it one day at a time.

M-I'll get her ready. I don't even know if I should be happy or pissed.

P-I can see why.. That's the most disgusting thing to do to a child/any person for that matter.

M-I'm omw.

P-Okay Justin's here too if that's okay.

M-I don't have the engery for that conversation rn. I just- Just make sure he's good to her for right now and I'll think about if I'm okay if I want him around.

****Payton's POV****

"Hey, Liam's bringing his daughter here. Stacey left him." I said looking at Justin.

"Is he okay? Wait is SHE okay?" Justin said concerned.

"I don't know he said she left their daughter alone and just left." I said not even surprised.

"SHE DID WHAT?!" Justin was mad. See when it comes to kids he doesn't play around. You don't harm kids, you don't involve kids, and if any kid ever needed anything he'd be right there at the frint of the line to help. That's why I love him.

"I know. That's why I said she can come sleep here, she can meet thee kids, let's make sure she's alright and give him a night off." I said not knowing how he'd react to Liam being involved.

"Absolutely baby. You did the right thing. I love you for that." He said smiling as we heard the car doors.

We look at each other and made our way to the front door where we heard knocks.

I opened it to see Liam and his beautiful daughter.

"Hey!" I said looking down at her.

She looked scared.

"I'm Payton. And I have some people I'd like you to meet, would you mind helping me go get them?" I said bending down to her height. She nodded and grabbed my hand. We walk away leaving Justin and Liam alone.

 We get upstairs and I knock on the playroom door and slowly open it.

"Hey guys, I have someone I'd like you to meet." I said as they all stared at each other, and oh my goodness they looked so similar.

I felt Liam behind me, he was closer then he should've been.

"Daddy, who is this?" Nora asked him.

"This is your brother and sister, Annabelle and Anthony, kids this is Nora, your sister." Liam said with so much enthusiasm.

At first they just stared at each other.

Then Anna slowly got up and hugged Nora, then Tony looked shocked but had the biggest smile and hugged his new sister. 

Liam and I looked at each other, and his smile was so big, I smiled back.

****Liams' POV****

I slowly drive to Paytons house for the second time ever, slowly thinking and trying to distract Nora.

How could I have been so stupid? How didn't I see? I never should've left... And the letters, she still wrote me after I broke her heart... She still loved me like I love her.

"Daddy where are we going?"

"You'll see, how're you doing back ther babygirl? You okay?" I asked.

"I'm still sad daddy, but I'm okay." She said sounding so small, my heart just broke.

I don't ever want my kids to know this pain, the pain of losing someone, or have someone walk out of their life, that meant so much to them, or the pain of heartbreak like I caused Payton, like a jackass.

We finally get to Paytons' house and we get out, I grabbed Nora's bag and slowly walked up the stairs to her porch. We finally got to the door and after what felt like forever, she opened it and immediately spoke to Nora in such a loving, motherly way, it was like it didn't matter that Nora wasn't ours, and she wanted to make the hurt go away. I wanted to grab her face and kiss her and make love to her, but I knew I couldn't, Justin was there, and that was my fault. I pushed them closer..

Then I see him...

She slowly walks away, and I cann't help but peak a glance at her, she's perfect.

"Hey man," Justin tried to say without making it awkward.

"Hi." I said shortly as he let me in.

"I'm sorry about Stacey man, and about everything with your daughter, Nora right?" He seemed geniune, but I was still suspisious of him, there was no way that he waited so long to "fall in love" with her, I feel like he was obsessed with Pay the entire time we were together, if he and I were home alone, he'd ask where she was, or about what she was doing, and the way he never took his eyes off her, even at the wedding. 

If you watch him in the wedding video, he only looks at her, and when they dance, he held her so close and his hands were near her ass the entire time, like what the hell mate?

"Thanks," I mutter and follow the girls.

I get to the room and tried to get as close as I could without upsetting her, but god i burn for her, being this close and not grabbing her, or making her fall in love with me again is killing me.

As soon as I say "This is your brother and sister, Annabelle and Anthony, kids this is Nora, your sister." You could see their wheels turning in their heads.

But their reactions were better then I ever could have imagined.

I look at Payton with the biggest smile and I wanna leap into her arms, but I wait, because he's about to walk up.

I have to be smart about it, if he suspects I'm onto him, he's gonna get scared or do something, I have to be careful.